Page 89 of 129 FirstFirst ... 798687888990919299 ... LastLast

Thread: The Avengers

Default Re: The Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by J.Abz View Post
    watching all the inputs on this thread, makes me wince seeing how many here are Marvel comic fans fanatics.. hehehehe

Stan lee must be reaping hordes of bucks not just from credits alone but on him being a star also (as far as I recall, Stan is always present in every marvel movie produced by Hollywood). Though I forgot lang if naa ba sya atong sa Hulk movie (with Eric Bana) before.
    I dont discriminate, cuz Im partly glad that it attracted new fans, and I understand some just want to discuss what little they know(maybe just from past movies or cartoons) for the fun of it. But yeah, its LOLZY that some are trying soooooooo hard to sound like Marvel gurus when its obvious they are not... probably just read it from Wiki.

Growing up, I was an avid comic book kid reader myself before.. though Marvel easily sweeps all the newstands here in Cebu before, DC comics wasn't far behind sad.

I had a comic book before (I forgot the title of it na) where Marvel superheroes were pitted to DC superheroes, that was the time, I really enjoyed my sweet moment reading and exploring the wonders of comic books.

Archie and Gilligan planets and most cartoons was my past time during Saturday cartoon mania from 7am-12pm in Channel 9 before.. hehehe

I collect comics, but stopped around 2010, and moved to trade paper back/Hardcover. As much as I want monthlies, its just hard to find issues in my cabinet/boxes. Plus its better looking if by book form in the shelf.

I used to collect DC, mostly Marvel. But now, all I buy are Marvel comics. lol. DC are stuck in silver age crap. Yeah I remember issues available in some malls in Cebu. Even Infinity Wars #1. lol

nice ang movie ^_^v jud kaduha nako ge lantaw

guys, unsay power ni black widow didto?? dba wala man to sya extraordinary na power?

showing na gyud diri.. makatanaw na gyud ko..

Quote Originally Posted by J.Abz View Post
    Growing up, I was an avid comic book kid reader myself before.. though Marvel easily sweeps all the newstands here in Cebu before, DC comics wasn't far behind sad.

I had a comic book before (I forgot the title of it na) where Marvel superheroes were pitted to DC superheroes, that was the time, I really enjoyed my sweet moment reading and exploring the wonders of comic books.

Archie and Gilligan planets and most cartoons was my past time during Saturday cartoon mania from 7am-12pm in Channel 9 before.. hehehe
    it was the crossover marvel vs dc edition. it was a good comisc, i really like the part when superman vs spiderman fought each other but the story has a twist.. hahaha...

Quote Originally Posted by SuperStar View Post
    i disagree!. dili kaalsa si hulk sa hammer ni thor gani
    lifting Mjolnir is not a matter of strength, but of worth.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbeard View Post
    lifting Mjolnir is not a matter of strength, but of worth.
    just what I am saying...*sigh*

Quote Originally Posted by rank3franklene View Post
    guys, unsay power ni black widow didto?? dba wala man to sya extraordinary na power?
    Both Hawkeye and the Black Widow are not super-powered. They rely on their skills and training, just like Bats.

Tan-aw ninyu, mupakita kaha si Red Skull sa next Avengers movie?
    Last edited by ground_crashed; 05-01-2012 at 10:02 AM.

11.    Advertisement