Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: SHARKTALE

Default SHARKTALE

whee, I made a thread!
    Sharktale, decide your own ending, ay...Feng shui diay to (that thread was fun.)

I find this movie very amusing, I'm jsut really amazed by the guys who do these 3D animation and be able to tell a story wonderful, even though the theme has been done a million times before, this is a fresh perspective

Very witty script and dialogue.
    I laughed when they called the sharks, "the Great WHITES"
    There are some Godfather parodies.
    I find the Killer whales adorably rendered.

^__^

now, your turn, what's your take on the movie?

Default SHARKTALE

I have not seen Sharktale. Personally, I cannot quite relate with 3D animation --- such as Toy Story 1 and 2, Ants, Monsters, Shrek 1 and 2, etc.

Call me passe but I still prefer the old 2D flatter cell animation work. For many reasons.

Default SHARKTALE

Like it or not, TOY STORY is one of the bestest movies in screenplay structure ever.

wa koi paki, ... pero mas kewl man tan awon ang 3D tan awon kai sa 2D, unsa diay deperensya?

pero kewl lang gihapon ang 2D... Aladdin ay, maau kaau pagkabuhat salida-a...

Default SHARKTALE

Well . . . .

Default SHARKTALE

it's in the way it is animated I suppose.
    the textures in 3d are really breathtaking, 2d is till good though, as demonstrated by Princess Mononoke and Spirited Away.

I wouldn't consider sharktale my all-time favortie 3d movie, it's just black culture in cartoony visuals, but it was really funny anyway.

Default SHARKTALE

Medyo na bored man ko sa SharkTale.

Default SHARKTALE

the references to hollywood and commercial products are too much. they're pushing just a little bit to the point of annoyance. roebert de niro is great though. if not for the great whites, the movie will be boring.

Default SHARKTALE

at 1st seating, i thought it was pretty boring...

2nd seating though, i found it fun and enjoyable! =)

i like the part where renee was pounding on her fist. she looked loopy but cute. =)

Default SHARKTALE

its a cool movie..i just like the soundtrack..

Default SHARKTALE

nice ang animation...though dili kaayo ko impress sa story....malingaw pud ko sa soundtrack...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast