Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default how was your investment in MF or stock market?

hi istoryans..share sa inyo investments sa MF or stock market..kumusta naman? daku mo ug lugi or milionaryo namo? share..share..

I started my investments in FAMI and United Fund around October 2010.
    Down gamay ron but it's expected kay 2 years straight kusug kaayo ang performance sa MFs.
    Naa sad year end profit taking and a bit of economic issues in US, China, and Japan.
    So sa 1st quarter of 2011, I'm trying to invest as much as I can kay most likely padung napud mosaka.
    If it continues to go down, samot na mag cge ko invest kay barato kaayo.

Sa convention namo sa HK, FAMI was pointed out as the most promising MF performer this year. 60% ila gain last year.

Bottomline, as long as long term imo goal, mo gain jud ka ug average 12% per year on equity funds.

@TS: Why don't you invest now. Just invest 5k aron ma feel na nimo how it's like to own an investment. Kay basin dugay sad kaayo ka maka sugod. Daghan brokers sa IMG mo orient nimo ug guide you with your investment. Kung naa nay ni contact nimo, you can work with him.

If anyone else is interested to start a mutual fund or other investment vehicles, you can also PM me, and Ill orient you in person.

Make time and money work for you. Start saving now!
    The earlier you start, the lesser the amount you need to save to achieve financial freedom.
    Last edited by Metz; 02-20-2011 at 02:54 PM.

3 weeks pa lang ko sa stock market, so I guess I don't have something yet to reveal or share or brag about but rest assured mo-share ko later on kung naa nay substantial results akong investment... I like this thread. Keep it up!...

Quote Originally Posted by neo4596 View Post
    3 weeks pa lang ko sa stock market, so I guess I don't have something yet to reveal or share or brag about but rest assured mo-share ko later on kung naa nay substantial results akong investment... I like this thread. Keep it up!...
    good luck bro....

Quote Originally Posted by wizard_jamex View Post
    good luck bro....
    Thanks bro! And happy investing to us all!...

Nakabutang ko last October and November 2010 so basically right now, ubos2 pa akong MFs.

I'm planning to hold SMC long this 2011. JGS, JFC, and BPI are some in my watchlist. MWIDE is also worth the look. Murag nindot ni kay dako2 ug share ang SM ani. Usa ka pitik nga project ani, dako possibility mosaka ni.

Quote Originally Posted by neo4596 View Post
    Good luck bai,
    Pa mentor lang ko sa ako manager pag ready nako mo invest sa stocks.

Quote Originally Posted by Metz View Post
    Good luck bai,
    Pa mentor lang ko sa ako manager pag ready nako mo invest sa stocks.
    Thanks bai...

My MF investment is Super Power!!!! Kung naka invest mu pag global crises. T_T! Makasulti ko ani kay dili man ko SPECTATOR, I'm playing inside the ring.

You can't control the weather but you can control your boat.
    It so sad that people wants to control the whether that you cannot control, just know how to control your boat and flow with the weather. Be realistic.

Just know how to control your variables.
    Last edited by lorenzoleo; 02-20-2011 at 09:12 PM.

mupalitay ko ug units pero ang only option nga gihatag nako kay mutual fund ug equity fund. wala lagi other options?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast