Default NEW SAMSUNG Smart Phone- HELP!!

Hi Istoryans! I need a little help about the new phone that I got. Its a Samsung B7330 Omnia-Windows Mobile Phone. I honestly dont have any idea on how to go over with my new phone. Im not that good in technology and what not so i have a list of queries and i hope naa makatabang nako dri.. bsag gamay lang nga idea.. okay na kaau..

1. I cant use the wifi. I know how to find the Wifi thing and how to turn it on but still dili mo connect. My friend says nga kelangan pa daw ko mu adto sa SUN (kay sun subscriber) man ko to get a link para ma activate and WIFI sa phone? is this true? and nanu man na??

2. Getting Started Disc. I tried to install this on my PC. But naa man pirmi error. When I put in the disc The'res this prompt stating nga it requires Adobe Flash Player Version 8.0, and it gives me a link to download it. So i followed the link and download whatever button i see there then mo error man kay kelangan daw internet explorer akong dafault browser.. My question really is, do i need to install this disc? and para unsa man ni? hehe

3. I can't transfer my pic on my pc. does it have anything to do with my second question??

I hope naa maka tabang nako kay im so frustrated na jud. hehe

Thanks in advance!!

Quote Originally Posted by fruitella View Post
    Hi Istoryans! I need a little help about the new phone that I got. Its a Samsung B7330 Omnia-Windows Mobile Phone. I honestly dont have any idea on how to go over with my new phone. Im not that good in technology and what not so i have a list of queries and i hope naa makatabang nako dri.. bsag gamay lang nga idea.. okay na kaau..

1. I cant use the wifi. I know how to find the Wifi thing and how to turn it on but still dili mo connect. My friend says nga kelangan pa daw ko mu adto sa SUN (kay sun subscriber) man ko to get a link para ma activate and WIFI sa phone? is this true? and nanu man na??

2. Getting Started Disc. I tried to install this on my PC. But naa man pirmi error. When I put in the disc The'res this prompt stating nga it requires Adobe Flash Player Version 8.0, and it gives me a link to download it. So i followed the link and download whatever button i see there then mo error man kay kelangan daw internet explorer akong dafault browser.. My question really is, do i need to install this disc? and para unsa man ni? hehe

3. I can't transfer my pic on my pc. does it have anything to do with my second question??

I hope naa maka tabang nako kay im so frustrated na jud. hehe

Thanks in advance!!
    Hello!!

1. I cant use the wifi.
    -> Dili na nimu kinahanglan muadto sa sun to use wifi, provided that you are referring to "wifi" sa home/ restaurants/malls. Muadto ra ka sa sun kung nahan ka mag.pa activate sa imu internet connection using your sun load/plan. Be sure nga naa ka sa wifi spot once imu i.activate imu wifi, pwede sa sm, kay libre man didto. then all you have to do is turn on your wifi, find/scan the open connection/wifi signal, then connect. fb na dayon.

2. Getting Started Disc.
    -> usually, this is used to sync your data to your desktop pc/notebook. or read the manual na lang para unsa gamit gyud ani, kay dili man ko tig install ani sa ako phone.
    -< about the flash player, try to install the latest version of flash in your pc first (google install flash player) . tapos ipa.run/ibutang na ang cd sa imu cd rom. okei na dayon.

3. I can't transfer my pic on my pc.
    -> i'm sure maka.transfer ka ug pic sa imu pc through the getting started disc. pero cgurado sad ko nga pwede ra nimu ma.transfer imu pic through the usb cable, just plug and play the memory card. o pwede sad palit ka usb disc reader, then kuhaa ang micro sd sa imu phone, then ipa.detect sa imu pc through the reader. kung naa bluetooth imu pc ug phone, pwede sad sa bluetooth.

--- explore lang, dili bitaw na siya maguba as long as dili ibundak. ü

good luck!

-most likely dili na. just make sure sakto imong settings for the wifi network. try it first sa walay security key then move on to wep, wpa, etc.

-how about going to samsung website or search google for the latest Samsung New PC Studio, I think 1.5 or 1.6 then mao iinstall. You can also download and install Windows Mobile Center.

-you can transfer media files from your phone to pc and vice versa without the installation of Samsung Software as long as you have active sync. You can set your USB to Storage.

ahhhhh.. salamat

5.    Advertisement