Default How much will my DSLR be? *Need help on the price tagpila nalang sya*

Hi Storyans,
    Im sorry but this is my first time to post. I need your ideas since I'm still a newbie jud sa photography. I'm not sure if I'm on the right section to post, pls mods just transfer it nalang if sayup.

I have a EOS Kiss X4/550D on hand. Bought her last Dec 2012 so probably its like 5 yrs old already. But now that I became a mom, its quite bulky to bring DSLR when you travel with your kids, especially that mag dala pd ug things sa mga kids. I will be switching to point and shoot, EOS M10 will do since its lightweight.

Guys naa mo idea how much nalang ni ako eos 550D with kit lens? I will sell her sana. With complete accessories and camera bag but lens cap is gone kato nangadto mi bantayan, pro naa sya UV filter for the meantime to protect the lens. I bought her in an online store *forgot the name sa store*, price is 26k. Plan to sell it half the price pero no ones interested kay a lot of prospect buyers ask if naa ba Bluetooth or WiFi (which new DSLR models have now) pero wala man gd sya.

Hi guys I need your help sa mga masters dha in photography. Thank u in advance!

10 to 12k siya going rate ana ron

Quote Originally Posted by P-Chan View Post
    10 to 12k siya going rate ana ron
    Thank you sir.. probably last price na cguro ang 10k noh? Mahalin pajud diay sya sa half price. I really thought need nko mo go below 10k.

Quote Originally Posted by RagamuffinCat View Post
    Thank you sir.. probably last price na cguro ang 10k noh? Mahalin pajud diay sya sa half price. I really thought need nko mo go below 10k.
    depende if nag dali ka you can sell it lower

kasagaran 550D on istorya kay 10K more or less. depende na pud sa seller.

go for 10K.. negotiable if sure buyer (money on hand) hehe.

Quote Originally Posted by bugzbunny View Post
    kasagaran 550D on istorya kay
    10K more or less. depende na pud sa seller.

go for 10K.. negotiable if sure buyer (money on hand) hehe.
    Thanks for the inputs Sir/Maam. Really appreciate your replies. Also to sir @P-Chan.

Another last question. Magmatter ba ang year when gipalit ang product?

Quote Originally Posted by RagamuffinCat View Post
    Another last question. Magmatter ba ang year when gipalit ang product?
    sort of... kay ang mga electronics dali ra kaayo mo depreciate ang ilang value... especially kana ang technology kay grabe ka pas2x mo evolve...

did you have a chance to know the shutter count on that? there are some online tools that can help you. works the same sa car when we speak of mileage. having a lower shutter count would add some value sa price nimo.

9.    Advertisement