Blog Entries

Default Need advice and options for Internet Shop business

I am ready to get started with my own internet shop business. I've already secured the necessary permits to get the ball rolling but I'm missing the key factors to start the cafe business like:

1. what strategy will I be using
    2. how much will i invest
    3. what computer specs, ac unit, switch, modem/router and other equipments will I purchase and how much?
    4. How much is my rental?
    5. What are the biggest risk?
    6. and last but not the least how much will i get?

I'm not an accounting expert so I'm assuming you can help me out. I did some studies so the area is 13x18 ft. I will start with 10 computer units (is this ideal?). I don't know much about the specs. I am situated on the 2nd flr. of a building right in the middle of two high school and college universities. I have 4 competitors 3 of which is focused on gaming. 1 is on internet and chat. I noticed that my competitors have problems with airconditioning units especially those who are focused on games. But i was told that its not a problem because gamers don't mind the aircon.

help me out please. I need this business, I don't wanna work and be an employee anymore. I wanna be the boss! hehehe

naa mi ani na negosyo.... ako ra jud ika advice dapt nndot jud imo location.... nya imo pc kai mka daog jd sa mga latest games nga in kaau sa mga students og uban pa....ang down side lng ani kai dli man mag pirmia ang mo duwa og ang competition sa rate.... nya dapat sad daghan ka unit pra ma hakot nimo ang mga manuwa ai kai kasagaran manuwa kai grupo man gud,,,hope nka help ni

3.    Advertisement