Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast

Default Korean ESL teaching

kinsay naay experience ug ESL teaching sa koreans? feedback mo beh.

Me!! I used to teach university students (japanese, koreans, chinese, taiwanese, malaysian, indons, etc..) nd I tell you...you better start understanding your own boiling point I mean hav some intrapersonal reflection before you start this kind of job hehehe!!.. most of them really requires PATIENCE especially in teaching basic grammar and sentence construction... ultimo What is your Name?? Ngisihan lang kah.. dugay kaayu maka sabot wakeke!!
    but most of them are really generous and kind.. ayg kabalaka ma-aanad raka inig ka dugayan hehe!!

naa kayha kanang mag 2-3 hours lang a day?

for people like us (former ESL teachers and ESL teachers), some things to ponder on...

* I'm not a teacher. I'm an entertainer. Teaching kids would involve making them unhappy, whereas entertained kids will tell their parents to send them back to the school the following month. More kids, more profit.
    * Whilst entertaining the kids, I have no means to discipline them. A disciplined kid is an unhappy kid, and unhappy kid quits one school for another (where they won't discipline him) and becomes happy at this "better" school. So, don't discipline them. Go through the sham of teaching english, by all means, it's what the parents want, but remember always that it's not the real objective.
    * These last few days, I've been writing the bi-monthly end-of-month progress report. Anyone familiar with getting new cover sheets on the TBS reports will know what I'm at. Basically grades work on a competitive basis - but it's not the kids competing, it's the schools. At our school, we want the parents to think that their kids are progressing well, so they'll keep coming back. Therefore our standard grade is the 'A'. We can give 'B' grades, but there'll be an eyebrow lifted at a 'B-' and unless you want the boss on your case, it's better not to give a 'C' - that's purely a theoretical grade here of course.

i am actually teaching now. sometimes labad sa ulo ang uban kai dugay ayo makasabot. maluoy lang ko. but a friend told me, i have to understand their culture, too. i know some nga nice, but some are not. i think i still need to learn more about them.

asa pwede mwrk as esl? dako salary?

bitaw. I can work part time or full time to teach korean people. I can be a personal tutor too so kung naa muy kaila na nanginahanglan ug personal tutor just contact me mga people...just something to do..lingaw mn gud mag teach2x ug korean..ka feel ko hehe

lingaw ni.. pasensya radyud kelangan nimo...altho d dyud ingon dako sweldo pero dili man hago gud..

-d ka magmata2x kadlawn.. (col sintar)
    -daghan chicks (kung matimingan ka)
    -pede pdyud sila macrush nimo
    -bangkahan paka sa imo mga studyante kung gnahan sila nimu (sa imong pagtudlo ba)

hahaha..

sakto. dili shifting.. unya lingaw ang mga korean. kusog btaw na sila manglibre! usahay manghatag pa ug mga bisan unsa. haha ayaw lang sd pang abuso. pero lingaw jud ni. di lang kaau anah ka dako ang sweldo. daghan sd shofo and shofa.

^^sige lang, bawi man ang gigamyon sa sweldo sa bangka...at least gamay na lang makuha sa imong sweldo sa inum kay ang students na may mo-bangka...hahaha

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 13 123411 ... LastLast