Thread: Unleashed

Default Unleashed

An action and drama story of Danny(Li), a slave who has lived his whole life without any sort of normal human education, with the mind and personality of a young child, with only one lesson learned: how to fight. Treated like a dog by his owner/boss, Bart(Hoskins) which includes having to wear a collar, Danny has been raised to be a lethal fighting machine who fights in illegal gladiator-style fight clubs, where he earns lots of money for Bart as the undisputed champion. After a car accident that lands Bart in a coma, however, Danny meets a kind elderly blind piano tuner(Freeman) on the run because he knows secrets some bad guys don't want known, who uses music to teach Danny some things about the world and about being human...

"Combining innovative and raw fight sequences with real emotion. I think Unleased is my best work yet. I'm so proud of this movie, and I believe that my fans will love it." -JET LI

I rate is as 7 out of 10..

Lingaw bya ang movie.. Luoy sad coz he was treated like a dog.. Maayo kaayo mo act c Jet Li.. Maka emote pud.. hehehe..

Default Unleashed

oke-han rako.. wa ko malingaw kay subtitle. malibat ko basa hehehe mas okehan pa ko mo basa subtitle sa anime kaysa live action heheeh

Default Unleashed

huh?? wala man cya subtitle.. Morgan Freeman and Hoskins man gani iya kauban sa movie..

4.    Advertisement