Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default What makes Evil pleasurable and to what extent it is considered bad?

there are some things considered evil by many ,but are they really are evil ? to what extend its considered evil?

EVIL is certainly a METAPHOR of Bad... if you don't believe it, then you must be a BELIEVER OF SOMETHING ELSE.
    Simple COMMON SENSE NO NEED TO ASK.

What makes evil pleasurable?
    the adrenaline rush i guess of doing whats forbidden.

to what extent is it considered bad?
    we all are born with conscience, or the awareness of knowing between whats right and wrong...

if u dont feel anything..then ur just plain whacked!

society molds our conscience, morality, and the extent of evil...take for example the inquisition and the holocaust...If akong dunggabon si kebot kai militant christian sya..and if society (kng asa ko gapuyo) has a growing hate against militant christians then ang akong act will be tolerable or okay..maskn nag sa una gidili ang pag dunggab ug mga militant christians..it all depends to the consensus..mao btaw nang naa sa capitolyo "the power emanates from the people" if ang tanang tao dli na mutuo sa kapitolyo..then dli na sila mu ila ni gwen as governor...and what extent is it considered bad..as long as i tolerate sa society and/or grabe ang apathy.

^ hahaha si kebot man jud ang na kit-an!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramini View Post
    society molds our conscience, morality, and the extent of evil...take for example the inquisition and the holocaust...If akong dunggabon si kebot kai militant christian sya..and if society (kng asa ko gapuyo) has a growing hate against militant christians then ang akong act will be tolerable or okay..maskn nag sa una gidili ang pag dunggab ug mga militant christians..it all depends to the consensus..mao btaw nang naa sa capitolyo "the power emanates from the people" if ang tanang tao dli na mutuo sa kapitolyo..then dli na sila mu ila ni gwen as governor...and what extent is it considered bad..as long as i tolerate sa society and/or grabe ang apathy.
    mao nay peligro sa inyo belief brad.. you dont give value to life... tsk tsk tsk! the topic is religion not politics... GWEN? hahaha! so idiotic of you! you are showing your agenda... i think dapat toa ka sa politics na Forum para wala nay samok diri... Why use religion on your politics... hahahaha!

does it mean brad you are justified? Brad even if you kill a murderer without due process, you are still liable for his death... hahaha! ATHIESM is just so wierd never believe in life after all... IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE IN THEM THEM YOU WILL DIE! hahaha! communista pod diay ni sila.. hahaha! bad comments ram!n! watch your toungue, we can use that against you!

Oi why gani storya ta og "dunggabon" so it seems you PEOPLE ARE STARTING TO GO BOOOOOOOOM! hahahaha! kamo ra diay naay talent ani da... manumangil pa jud... hahaha! cge strap-on, activate and move... SEARCH AND DESTROY... omg here comes the anti-christians.
    /kebot take cover and saw ramini go berserk

hahaha! ka alegre jud! you just failed BIG TIME.

If u seen apocalypto , u can see these are the ancient aztec practices. to offer human hearts to their god, to keep the sun burning. to cut open the heart then slice the head off, then roll the body down the long stairs.
    - they considered these more than good.

if u've also seen slumdog millionare or Puso in youtube - u can see people killing each other , while the government police are just watching since they dont have authority to join their buisness.

Quote Originally Posted by cromagnon View Post
    If u seen apocalypto , u can see these are the ancient aztec practices. to offer human hearts to their god, to keep the sun burning. to cut open the heart then slice the head off, then roll the body down the long stairs.
    - they considered these more than good.

if u've also seen slumdog millionare or Puso in youtube - u can see people killing each other , while the government police are just watching since they dont have authority to join their buisness.

its ok to watch movies.. but believing it is something else... do you thing human sacrifice is good nowadays... hala kamo lang...

killing each other? You watching the NEWS? CHINA?

Mine is news yours is movie... which is believable?

don't make an example so fancy... well it entertains though!

Blog Entries
    ^^^

POSO is not a movie but it is like a documentary of what had happened during the 1970's or 1980's in Indonesia.

but i think wala nani sa youtube because of it's brutality...
    Last edited by joshua259; 07-20-2009 at 10:01 AM.

I thought mo read ka before mo react. faet jud nimo oi.
    again:
    ancient aztec practices.
    define ancient practices.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast