Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Pet: Dog/Canine (Man's Best Friend) Serious Sellers/Buyers Only!

Hello Dog Lovers!

I have observe here in Istorya that buyers don't have much leverage or we buy by impulse because we seen a cute little puppy or a thread that sellers can readily find our contact numbers or look for people that wanted to buy a dog, hopefully this thread will help in merging our request and find result in finding the perfect match to our needs.

Let me go first, I have done my research about my dream dogs, NOW IS THE TIME TO OWN ONE.
    I want to buy a puppy(2-4 months) of this breed in order below;
    1.)GSD
    -prefer with papers, showtype.
    -female
    -budget:15k-20k or higher depending on the line.
    -estimated acquire/decision date: May-July 2012(after the Landesgruppen show on May 20,2012).
    *I dont discount the possibility of owning a GSD without papers or bisan mixed basta dominant ang GSD appearance basta naa good nga offer.

2.)Siberian Husky
    -prefer with papers
    -female
    -bi-color eyes, or lain color basta dili dark.
    -prefer sa black/gray, white combination.
    -budget:15k-20k or higher depending on the line.
    -estimated acquire/decision date: Dec. 2012 to early 2013.
    *I dont discount the possibility of owning without papers or bisan mixed basta dominant ang appearance basta naa good nga offer.

Feel free to contact me of the numbers below;

joel
    #505-4864(home)
    #342-8982-84(office, local6119)
    #09233496008(cellphone sa ako misis)
    jvitor@saturnee.com

Default Re: Pet: Dog/Canine (Man's Best Friend) Serious Sellers/Buyers Only!

I suggest you buy your desired pet not according to your planned schedule. Unexpected kaayo ang mga nindot na mga GSD and SH pups.

I greatly appreciate your input and it is noted, One thing I learned from reading and rereading the forum and other materials in the net is being patient and know the standard of the breed.
    Hopefully, luck will be on my side but I also need help from concerned owners and fellow istoryans.

for GSD, members in our club have on-going breeding of dogs with excellent bloodlines -- Hill Farbenspiel, Odin Holtakamper Hof, Quenn Loher Weg -- and that's just to name a few just wait sir, i know of at least 3 breedings in our club with bloodlines like these. when we breed, we aim to breed dogs that will WORK and at the same time, do well in the show ring. after all, these are show line GSDs

@mypetstation
    OT
    I've been to your shop sa Mabolo, nag-grocery man ako bata didto para sa iya dog. Nice inyo dog bed,balls and frisbee.
    My daughter's dog just started to play with the dog's toy(though not at first, as the dog is more familiar to the bouncy one) except the frisbee. I am also planning to go back to the store and buy the dog's carrier(nice and affordable).

I did inquire about GSD sa inyo shop , wala man kuno, poodle ra man toh ila gitudlo nako, bag-o pa man pod toh inyo helper.

thanks for your complements sir, we appreciate it. that is correct, we do not have GSD for sale at the moment. however, we do have some upcoming breeding (and so do some other members of our club). will update you once the pups are born.

Very Good Quality Siberian Husky pups Sir. if you like you can see the pups we can do meet ups.. kaso ang price is 25k mao na pinaka least nako ma hatag with papers nani then 21 Red Marks. also twice na 5in1 shot and dewormed na pud ang puppies i have 3 pups as of the moment you can choose the first peak sir, which is your own decission. 2 males and 1 Females..
    you can txt or contact me at 0932 290 2497 or (032) 505-5114 My name is Robin d i sir.. thank you

@xjohoyX, thank you sa reply sir and nice talking to you on the phone.

Sa SH kay preference gyod nako ang female sir, blue/ bi-color(or something unique) eyes and black/gray color. with or without papers, I dont mind the red/green marks sa with papers.
    I am a patient man, bahalag lisod pangitaon...

Update. nakapalit na gyod ko GSD, with papers.

next project, Siberian husky!

nice. post niya pics sa imu gsd sir

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast