SOLD. CLOSED.

Selling my extra MSI 970 bought from Amazon US

Brand new and Sealed

Php 19,000 (Fixed)

Warranty:
  • 2 YEARS warranty from Amazon. Please contact me for warranty if unit is defective.
  • I will immediately contact Amazon and they will send you a replacement within 2-4 days.
  • Please keep everything (box, manuals, packaging) of the defective unit as I will send it to Amazon for return policy.
  • Warranty will be voided if the graphics card will be under anything below (from MSI website)

1. Product damage caused by catastrophes, thunder stroke, faulty electric power and environmental factors.
  2. Defacing of product labeling (label alterations and falsifying, serial number missing, serial number no longer discernible, serial number invalid). All serial numbers are recorded and tracked for warranty purposes
  3. Unauthorized changes of non MSI parts, modifications or alterations , parts removal in or to the products
  4. Damage caused by operator error or operator fails to comply user manual instruction, such as, but not limited to improper storage resulting in product get wet, corrosion, fell off, squeezed or exposed to inadequate temperature/humid environment
  5. Box/Packaging is missing

Pictures

Please respect post. No lowballing.

SOLD. CLOSED.