Default Consolacion Community College (CCC)

Hello guys. Maayong adlaw sa tanan. Kinsay familiar sa Consolacion Community College? Or student dinha right now?

Naa koy few inquiries about the school.

1. Unsa ang mga courses nga gioffer sa CCC?
    2. How much ila tuition per semester?
    3. Musta ang school system nila, ok ra ba?

Hope makatabang mo sa akong mga questions.

Thanks very much!

up lang sah ta

Quote Originally Posted by fafa bear View Post
    Naa koy few inquiries about the school.

1. Unsa ang mga courses nga gioffer sa CCC?
    2. How much ila tuition per semester?
    3. Musta ang school system nila, ok ra ba?
    1. BSIT, BSEd, AB PolSci and Business Ad, and Associate in HRM and Associate in Comp Tech (2-year courses)

2. 150/unit + 1k miscellaneous fee

3. Wala ra kaayoy kalahian sa quality of teaching sa ubang schools (manage your expectations), but facilities aren't as impressive. Expect quite a number of "free time" kay kapila ni sila mag-faculty meeting in a month. I don't know why, but who's complaining? 😂

'Hope this helps.

If you run out all the deadlines and don’t want to learn how to solve your problems with writing, you shouldn’t do it. Just look at all the writing resource. It is a big field of possibilities. Here you can choose your favourite author or a copywriter and buy all the texts you need from that guy. Also, you can choose a writing resource that you like. On my assignment help reviews you can see all the rates, marks, authors, examples and reviews.

Quote Originally Posted by inahannikarya View Post
    1. BSIT, BSEd, AB PolSci and Business Ad, and Associate in HRM and Associate in Comp Tech (2-year courses)

2. 150/unit + 1k miscellaneous fee

3. Wala ra kaayoy kalahian sa quality of teaching sa ubang schools (manage your expectations), but facilities aren't as impressive. Expect quite a number of "free time" kay kapila ni sila mag-faculty meeting in a month. I don't know why, but who's complaining? 😂

'Hope this helps.
    The color of the guitar is so lovely and attracted my attention towards this guitar and now this https://assignment-helpers.co.uk/ help students which I always wanted to play the guitar but due to some reason, I cannot fulfill my wish. It is a good time to complete this wish and I have enough money to buy this guitar. So thank you for this beautiful gift.

Guys, I understand that it's been a year, but maybe you can tell me who I can turn to. I need to organize a community event to strengthen the relationship between our team members. Recently, the work of my team has become less efficient and we often do not cope with all the work due to misunderstandings. I read on the internet that community development can help because during this process people come together to make the changes they feel are important. I would like to show all the members of our team that they are equal. I've even found a company that can help me. However, I would appreciate it if you would share your experience. Perhaps some of you have already participated in such events?

Is college going to graduate this year?

8.    Advertisement