Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Ok kaau.... Kaysa magsugod kag low-end nya at the end of the day mo up-grade ra gihapon ka.

Quote Originally Posted by ins3cure View Post
    Ok kaau.... Kaysa magsugod kag low-end nya at the end of the day mo up-grade ra gihapon ka.
    any serious hobbyist would eventually upgrade, the key is knowing why you would upgrade. would you upgrade because your skills have gone beyond the features of your camera or because you think a higher end model would result in better pictures? far too many upgraded to better bodies yet their shots, no offense meant, remains mediocre. there's nothing wrong with starting with an entry-level cam (mao gani "entry"). after all, it's not the camera but the photographer. hell, i've seen better pictures taken with a 2mp digicam than 12mp+ DSLRs.

Blog Entries

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sevmik View Post
    any serious hobbyist would eventually upgrade, the key is knowing why you would upgrade. would you upgrade because your skills have gone beyond the features of your camera or because you think a higher end model would result in better pictures? far too many upgraded to better bodies yet their shots, no offense meant, remains mediocre. there's nothing wrong with starting with an entry-level cam (mao gani "entry"). after all, it's not the camera but the photographer. hell, i've seen better pictures taken with a 2mp digicam than 12mp+ DSLRs.
    Yeah, gets ko ani... Am not saying dili OK ang entry level cam, but my point is, if ka-afford ka ani nga budget so no need to hesitate to buy this cam as your first DLSR.

^what if someone has the budget to buy a Nikon D4 or a Canon 5D MKIII as their first DSLR (assuming they're also new to photography), would it still be advisable for them to go for it?

If ka-afford sila para ana, I know ka-afford pud sila mo-hire ug highest paid trainor in photography to teach for them, di ba? My point here, if maabot lang jud sa budget, why not buying the higher end cam rather than buying a d100, d40, d60, d70.....d7k.... kung atong totalon, basin dako pa ang magasto diba? Got your point bai Sev, peace....

Irrelevant. Regardless of it being mid, semi-pro, or pro level the principle remains the same. Would you recommend a Ferrari to something learning to drive? The D7100 has enough knobs, dials, buttons, and menus to confuse even tech-savvy people. I’ve seen too many newbies who give up photography because the technical aspect drowned them in the first few days of learning.

I'm not arguing with you by the way, just giving another perspective to those who are thinking about going into photography.

me either, but that's my point of view...

In my own opinion, If interesado jud ang taw, ma-kamao man jud maski reading and experiments lang, how much more if eskwelahan pa jud.

OT: About sa Ferrari, thats another story and its IRRELEVANT also, ayaw ipareho ang camera ug sakyanan, kay if masipyat ka sa sakyanan mamatay man ka, but sa cam, it wouldn't affect a single or a thousand shots to your shuttercount diba? shoot...shoot...shoot...shoot...shoot...shoot... hangtud ma perfect.

Exposure 0.017 sec (1/60)
    Aperture f/2.8
    Focal Length 85 mm
    ISO Speed 800
    Exposure Bias 0 EV
    Flash On, Return detected

Quote Originally Posted by zramled View Post
    first time pa nq mopalit og dslr..okay rba kani aq pilion para sa beginner?..salamat
    Bro, para nako rani bro ha... Ask your self how interested are you with photography... then from there decide if you go on entry level or mid range body... if nahan ka mag hobbyist/enthusiast and you want to get serious with photography jud and can afford pud ka you can get this d7100 or d7000 man... but if imo rason palit camera kay pang family gathering, outing, and etc. you're better of with an entry level d3100,d3200,d5100 or d5200,this will satisfy your needs naman... total if nahan pud ka mo move up you can keep your body for 2-3 years man and invest on lenses. an entry level body with a good lens can be head to head with a mid - high end body with a not so good lens. lenses will last you 5-10 years man gud and will go with you from body to body.

comment lang mga master diha if naa saup sa ako gi sulti hihi...

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast