Default What is the best university in Cebu that offers Masters in Public Administration?

Does anybody know? Because I want to take one, and I'm a little bit confuse right now. Can anybody tell me? I want to know which university offers good program on Masters Degree in Public Administration. And also the tuition fee or how much would it cost me to take one... Thank you..

Default Re: What is the best university in Cebu that offers Masters in Public Administration?

U.P.....................

Default Re: What is the best university in Cebu that offers Masters in Public Administration?

Khbaw u how much ang tuition fee sa UP? Thanks...
    Kay nag ingon man gud ako friend na naa barato sa CNU kaso mo exam pa, what if dle ko kapasar... Thanks...
    And if ever you know their prospectus..please sad tell...thank you...

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    U.P.....................

Thank you the kid...hope you know their prospectus and how much would it cost me to take it...Thank you!

UP Cebu doesn't offer Masters in Public Administration. Google tells me that CIT, SWU and CNU (which you already know) do offer this graduate course. I don't know which is the best since this is not my field. But I suggest you visit these schools and ask them for a copy of the prospectus and an estimate of the tuition fees.

Quote Originally Posted by clinically.dead View Post
    UP Cebu doesn't offer Masters in Public Administration. Google tells me that CIT, SWU and CNU (which you already know) do offer this graduate course. I don't know which is the best since this is not my field. But I suggest you visit these schools and ask them for a copy of the prospectus and an estimate of the tuition fees.
    Thank you soo much! now I know which schools I'll have to visit... I'll definitely do that...

UP Open University in Lahug

Quote Originally Posted by damunchi View Post
    UP Open University in Lahug
    UPOU offers Masters in Public Management. I don't know if that is similar to or completely different from MPA. Give them a call at 232-7476 and look for the UPOU coordinator. Here's their website.

Quote Originally Posted by clinically.dead View Post
    UPOU offers Masters in Public Management. I don't know if that is similar to or completely different from MPA. Give them a call at 232-7476 and look for the UPOU coordinator. Here's their website.
    Thanks..Maybe I'll just give the university a visit...or some of my friends there in Cebu will do it for me because I'm not really from Cebu...and I just want to take the degree in Cebu because I have heard that they have better programs for Masters degree there than from where I am right now,,, Thanks for the help.. Now I know which specific schools I would visit...

Quote Originally Posted by freyndzter View Post
    Does anybody know? Because I want to take one, and I'm a little bit confuse right now. Can anybody tell me? I want to know which university offers good program on Masters Degree in Public Administration. And also the tuition fee or how much would it cost me to take one... Thank you..
    UP!! Hehe asa ka nka enroll? I am planning to take one this coming sem. Naa man pd sa USC. Hmmm..

http://cas.usc.edu.ph/dynamic/pdf/Ma...opment.doc.pdf

11.    Advertisement