Page 1 of 83 123411 ... LastLast

Default Looking for Culinary Arts School in Cebu

TESDA cooking class.

kinsay naay contaact sa TESDA...kay mo inquire ko sa ilang cooking class..naa man daw..

tag pila kaha no? unsay sched?

kinsay naka skwela na?

Default How to become a chef?

naa koy plano nga magenrol sa cooking school with my friends which hold its classes during weekends..naa ba moy nailhan?

Default unsay nindot nga eskwelahan ug culinary dri sa cebu?

unsay nindot nga eskwelahan ug culinary dri sa cebu?

Default Affordable cooking schools for professionals

Hello,

The full diploma at the Philippine School of Culinary Arts is way to expensive for me. People tell me TESDA offers cooking lessons but besides it, unsa pa lain cooking schools diri sa Cebu for working professionals (kanang nag-offer night classes or weekend classes)? Salamat kaayo.

p.s. Dili ko kahibalo magluto but would like to learn. And please no tips about buying books on how to cook or watching cooking shows.

Default Affordable cooking schools for professionals

Hello,

The full diploma at the Philippine School of Culinary Arts is way to expensive for me. People tell me TESDA offers cooking lessons but besides it, unsa pa lain cooking schools diri sa Cebu for working professionals (kanang nag-offer night classes or weekend classes)? Salamat kaayo.

p.s. Dili ko kahibalo magluto but would like to learn. And please no tips about buying books on how to cook or watching cooking shows.

---

Dear Mods, ako na gituyo cross-post (also in Business & Economics) kay I don't know kung diri or didto ba dyud ni ipangutana. Sumimasen na lang. Thanks.

Default Re: Affordable cooking schools for professionals

Try Caro & Marie at Cherry Court along Mango Ave. They offer affordable short courses on cooking and baking.

hehehe. intawn sad ka. there are ads in the sunstar for negoskwela... i believe ila classes ang iba kay week-ends.

sa totoo lang... i believe man gyud na if u know how to read.... it is easy to cook. if you want, pick out an easy-to-prepare cookbook and have a friend who knows how to cook...cook with you.

i learned basically from watching my yayas and my female relatives on my mother's side...what i learned were the BASICS: bake, boil, broil, sautee, steam and fry. lahat ng klase ng ulam babagsak sa mga categories na yan...with some a combination of one or two or even three.

my tip lang siguro sa pagluto ng ulam is this... go easy on the salt. kung tab-ang... madagdagan man... pero kung nasobrahan... na patay.

now with baking cakes and pastries... that is another story altogether.... good luck and happy cooking!

there's a culinary school dinha dapit sa urgello usc girls high, my sis, cousin and a lot of friends naka study didto, ok pud bya coz mag bring home cla og food hehe. And after 2 years ba, they can go abroad as ojt to hotels like london with pay pa gyud! hmm..

Quote Originally Posted by ETL
    there's a culinary school dinha dapit sa urgello usc girls high, my sis, cousin and a lot of friends naka study didto, ok pud bya coz mag bring home cla og food hehe. And after 2 years ba, they can go abroad as ojt to hotels like london with pay pa gyud! hmm..
    pilay tuition didto? pila na ka years pod?

@ETL: I hope it's not going to cost me P 300K+ just like it would at PSCA. Would you know the name and telephone number of the school? Would appreciate the info. Thanks.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 83 123411 ... LastLast