Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default help... need some info on internet connections with no landline

Hello everyone, my knowledge on internet connections such as dsl is very primitive especially diha sa pinas. Sa probinsya amoa diha sa Cebu, then walay landline, pwede ba gihapon maka connect sa internet thru wireless connections ? Naa bay phone company mo provide ana nga service or pareha diri sa italy nga naay connect card GPRS for portable computers?? By the way ang kusog nga signal didto sa amo kay smart. I hope some experts here can help me...my daughter is driving me crazy...no internet, no bakasyon in Cebu.

Default Re: help... need some info on internet connections with no landline

I think it is better using SmartBRO

ah ok ty, mag search pa ko sa characteristics aning smartbro thingy.
    Quote Originally Posted by eax
    I think it is better using SmartBRO

@ stellina

ANYWHERE BROADBAND!!!!

It's the new SMART BRO PLAN 799 - the plug-it anywhere broadband!

The newest plan from Smart BRO - Plan 799, allows you to surf the net anywhere there's a PC! The Smart BRO USB modem is a small, palm-sized device that you can carry with you wherever you go. And anytime you need to surf, just plug it into the USB port of your PC, and you'll get connected in a flash!

40 HOURS FREE per MONTH!
    • Initial Payment - P1,999 (upon subscription)

• Monthly Fee - P799 only

*In excess of 40 hours will be charged P10 per block of 30 minutes.

• Nationwidest coverage
    • Absolutely no need for a phone line
    • Anytime, always on, unlimited broadband access
    • No need to dial up to an ISP
    • No need to log in
    • Affordable rates that guarantee you the best value
    Subscribe to Smart BRO now, and just plug it for internet anywhere! Plug into any Smart Wireless Center, PLDT Business Office, or any Smart or PLDT accredited sales agent to get your application forms.

SMART BRO FRIENDLY REMINDERS

Rainy days are here again – the best time to stay at home and enjoy the company of your family and online buddies.

Here are some practical tips to protect your PC and broadband connection during the rainy season:

○ Make sure your PC and other sensitive electronic equipments are not situated in a place where water can reach and damage it.
    ○ Always make a back-up of your PC files. On rainy months, expect frequent blackouts that may disrupt you while using your PC.
    ○ Avoid immediately plugging in your appliances to power sources after an electrical outage - the power fluctuation may damage your appliances, especially your PC and its accessories.
    ○ If your area is surrounded by trees, cut down the long branches. Gusty winds may cause these to fall off and stall your broadband antenna during storms and typhoons.
    ○ Visit www.pagasa.dost.gov or www.typhoon2000.ph for the latest weather updates and list of heavily-flooded areas.

Rainy days need not be stressful. Be prepared, stay safe, and enjoy the cold weather.

For More Info >>> http://www.smart.com.ph/smartbro

@IT salamat kaayo sa info, neways i wonder if remote places are also covered by smartbro, in july 2007 nag inquire ako paryente both smartbro and globelines pero ingon sila limited ra ang areas sa probinsya nga covered, maayo unta maabot sa among probinsya.

Quote Originally Posted by stellina
    @IT salamat kaayo sa info, neways i wonder if remote places are also covered by smartbro, in july 2007 nag inquire ako paryente both smartbro and globelines pero ingon sila limited ra ang areas sa probinsya nga covered, maayo unta maabot sa among probinsya.
    Your welcome... Saan po yung location mo Maam Stellina ?

@IT sa Tuburan amoa.

@IT sa Tuburan amoa.
    ngek ngek ang layo naman yan. Wait nalang po sa Smart, Globe and PLDT if may tower installation. thank you po Maam.

I think you must be within the cellsite raduis of 2 kms.

@stellina, naa GPRS imo phone? kung naa e install ang cd nga pakapin ana sa pag purchase. use ur phone as a modem. mao na ko gibuhat karo. tag 10pesos every 30minutes nga online ka thru smart. ok ra pud ang speed...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast