Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unhappy HELP In a Loveless, Passionless Marriage: Advice Please

I'm 35 and my hubby is 41. I had suspicions my hubby has someone else. He was responsible provider and a perfectionist too.

We're opposites in terms of attitudes and perceptions. But, i can't feel his love for me anymore.

We seldom communicate since he is always outside or busy in his work or businesses. He doesn't want us to separate because of my daughter but I can't bear it any longer. I can't stay in a relationship without love and passion.
    Last edited by diem; 07-31-2008 at 02:39 PM. Reason: Removed INAPPROPRIATE CONTENT!

tell him to read this post... hehe..

you need a vaca na kamo lang duha cguro..
    that's one thing i've noticed about guys.. ma pul-an ra.

but do you still want to be with him or basin ikaw ang napul-an?

tell him to have a break have a kitkat...lolz

It's not that simple cguro na wala na cya love nimu... try to talk with him in an indirect manner as not to put up his defenses.. it's good that you try to satisfy his needs and you are willing to initiate just to patch up the relationship. muagi gyud tanan marriage mga bumps... don't feel awkward initiating *** cause it's perfectly natural and God created it for a husband and wife to enjoy... I suggest you enroll yourselves to marriage counseling... i don't know kung unsa gyud situation sa imu family ron but never give it up lang gyud. just pray... always believe people change... mubalik ra na imu hubby... possible ga midlife crisis na cya ron... ikaw gyud mag initiate ug communication pero don't sound na mura ka ga investigate..

emow is right....you need to undergo counselling.

Hmmmm.... cguro malampasan ra na nimo na mga problema. Its part of our life nga naa jud mga problema muabot nato. Pero dili man siguro maghatag si God nato ug problema nga ala solution.

@ pinkheart: don't lose hope lang gyud... it's gud dat ur doing something about it...

if you're unhappy.. it's really up to you to decide.. i don't think it's fair for the woman to stay in a relationship when it's no longer working.. and the fact that the husband may be having an affair makes things worst.. (what would happen if his other woman bore children of their own?)

if you're thinking of your daughter.. then do all means of protecting her from getting hurt.. i come from a "perfect" family.. or so people think.. behind the projection that my parents' marriage works and being in a good family.. i am also in a dilemma.. i know of my father's affairs with other women.. believe me, it has affected me in so many ways.. one of which is TRUSTING people of the opposite ***.. it has become a notion of mine that ALL men are born cheaters.. i think that it's a psychological way of dealing with situations like this.. murag defense mechanism na..

maybe you're just having a hard time on thinking what to do.. maybe because you still love your husband and is still willing to make the marriage work.. take time to weigh the situation.. but don't take too long to decide.. you may be wasting your time on the wrong man.. it's still not too late to have your own happy ending..

good luck! c",)

^ leaving your husband will be the last step...

ngita way to bring the love back? aw unsa ba

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast