Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Cakes, Cheesecakes, Cookies, Bars, Breads

I am posting for a friend who is a graduate from ISCAHM (International School for Culinary Arts and Hotel Management). With her passion on cakes and other pastries, she has finally moved into the business industry. She wants all of you to have a taste of her delicious desserts and pastries. So for your inquiries, just contact her directly at the number posted. Thank you!

__________________________________________________ __________________________________
    LMG Pastry Chef's words:

Using only the best ingredients, The Pastry Chef produces its very first collection of desserts. Classical desserts with a modern twist. Colorful, clean, fun and simply divine. For those of you who don't know me yet...

Hi! Nice to meet you!!! I'm Lani M. Garcia, a new and young Pastry Chef. I'd like to know all of you and hear about your comments on my desserts. For inquiries just text me at 09173215334 or email me at Lmgthepastrychef@yahoo.com. By mid November 2008 I'm ready to accept orders. I do cakes, pastries, breads, cookies, bars and all heavenly sweets imaginable.

I specialize in cheesecakes, Gateaux and French Pastries.
    I do Wedding, celebration cakes & desserts for buffet set up too. Try my desserts. I have something new and great to offer in the booming city of CEBU!!!!! I'd love to hear from you.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________

I am trying to upload the photos here but it seems it can't be posted. So I will just give the links of some cakes here (click on each dessert name). You can also visit LMG PASTRY CHEF's site.

I love New York Cheesecake

Brownie Cheesecake

Coffee Cheesecake

Chocolate Chip Cheesecake

Chocolate Cheesecake

Oreo Baby Cheesecakes

Opera

Swiss Muesli

Bailey's Kick

Last edited by crazy_lazy; 11-13-2008 at 10:06 AM.

ka yummy sa mga cheesecakes ui..nglaway ko ngtan.aw sa mga pics...yum yum

upsies!!! lami dyud na iya cheesecakes pipz!! super..dili dyud commercial ang pgkatimpla!!! super sulit!! =D

wow!! looks so yummy!!!.....

weeee!!!! order namo kay super yummy dyud!!! =) check her site at LMGPastryChef's Site

wow.. tulo ako laway dah.. mahala sah, wala gamay2x ani na size..

suz!!! natulo akong laway sa price.. but super............... duperrrrrrrrr................ lamiiiiiiiiiiiii

tabang ta up ani guys...

Quote Originally Posted by misnoodle View Post
    wow.. tulo ako laway dah.. mahala sah, wala gamay2x ani na size..
    medyo pricey sya but dili dyud commercial iya timpla..promise!! sulit ra dyud au ang pay...=D

upsie daisies!!! hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast