Default Worst Customer Service Experience...

Please post your frustrating experience and name the establishment to warn our fellow istoryan to what to expect para at least we have an idea sa ana nga establishment.

this would also be a tool for entrepreneur to know how vital it is to focus on customer service for them to stand with the market's tight competition so they will exert much effort to increase customer satisfaction.

diri sa lugar nko karun..
    na d sila kasabot ug custoner service..
    nitawag ko ug 181
    kanang murag 117 sa pldt gani..
    pastilan.. gebundakan ko ug telepono.
    dako p jud kaayo sila sweldo..
    naa guro sa 250k ang monthly
    dili pa jud maayo mo-english..
    pasalamat lng sila kay local sila diri!

pina ka worst nko na encounter s in bangkok... sa phratunam
    place...bench hotel wala gyuy batasan ang mga empliyado kay mag singka
    singka nya bongul bongulan paka...beware mo ana na hotel mga bro and sis... better stay
    in amari hotel or in ratchada...

anyone been eating at ANDOKS in highway in front of chowking?

Me and my ate took our lunch there within our one hour lunch time schedule, we ordered the chicken and chopsuey and also the rice toppings. we were served with the chicken first and so we start eating and always follow up our other orders and after almost 30 minutes and we are almost done with our chicken wa pa gihapon among laing order... I personally approached the counter to follow up then hapit na daw... they initially told me to wait for 10minutes for the dish to be served pero more than 30 minutes na so i talked to the manager and i asked for a refund since we are already done eating and still wala pa among other orders... and to my surprise 3 other customer did the same after hearing me trying to argue with the manager so they end up refunding all our orders.

I think they need to hire more people para ma meet nila ang demand sa ila customer kay daghan tawo basin usa ra ila cook.... Now, di nami nahan mokaon sa any ANDOKS branch because of the experience and we dont recommend it to our friends....

so far with my lates experience, it was YELLOW CAB! Feb. 1, 2009, we were at YELLOW CAB AYALA, we ordered a hawaiian pizza, we took a table outside so we can smoke, then unfortunately the table was still dirty, all the plates, cups, utensils, and some more were scattered around the table, first it was ram_hot who approached the people inside, minutes later still the table was left unattended by the crew i went inside to tell the cashier to have somebody outside buzz the area, the girl said the yes, it took 2 more calls when i erupted!
    minutes later the pizza was about to be served ayha pa ge limpyuhan ang la mesa!
    hinampak sila
    !

Blog Entries
    ang ANDOKS pud sa consolacion kay dili ka safe while nag.kaon ka,seen the store....daghan tambay sa kilid,din mo.lingkod pajud sila didto,panigarilyo...wala man lang mak,badlong sa mga tambay didto,to think dine -in area jud to..hahay...wala man lang sila guard didto...tsk tsk tsk,coz one time gud ni try mi og eat didto,damn,napa jud iro mag.atang nimo..bad service jud...

sa carlos batchoy.. nag una ang pambara.. haskang dugaya sa pang tulak.. ingon ko ice tea ang ihatag extra rice.. heller jollibee sa ayala !! hangaw kaayo kay di maminaw sa order.. order ug sprite ihatag coke.. K2 ang ihatag K1 OMG!!

sa akng nahinumduman kay chowking sa colon... mugtok kau nawng... di pa jud mosulti na i-serve ra ang order kay wa pa... drecho ra hatag sa number... atot!

9.    Advertisement