Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Wink Recommend a Wii Game here :D

Found a gem of a game that you recently played or have seen to be fun to try?
    Tell us about it here!

Wario Land Shake

A classic side-scroller for the Wii console stars Wario, the smelly, bad-mannered alter ego of Mario. With the Wii Remote controller turned sideways like an old-school controller, veterans and newcomers alike can run, jump and smash their way through hectic side-scrolling stages. Players shake the Wii Remote to help Wario take down his enemies, empty bags of treasure or cause earthquakes. Best of all, there are numerous stages each offering multiple missions to keep players coming back again and again to unlock everything, collect more coins or just improve their best times.
    Sayang Jap pa ang na-release. Can't wait for the English (US) release

I got to play Wii sports before. nindot cia pang bonding with family and frends.teehee

for serious stuffs I'd like to play:
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
    Legend of Zelda: twilight princess
    metroid prime 3: corruption

hopefully naa na ako cuzins ani nga game sa iyang wii. teehee

Dance Dance Revolution Hottest Party
    Dancing Stage Hottest Party EU
    Dead Rising: Chop Till You Drop
    Dragon Quest Swords: The Masked Queen and the Tower of Mirrors
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles: The Crystal Bearers
    Final Fantasy Fables: Chocobo's Dungeon
    Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
    Guilty Gear XX ΛCore
    Resident Evil: The Umbrella Chronicles
    Resident Evil 4: Wii Edition

mao ni ako games sa Nintendo Wii
    og duna pud ko wii sport and wii fit

Ni-improve na ang wii hacking. Nalingaw na ko sa among wii. Puede na cya xvid and mp3 player accessing the USB flash drive. Puede na connected sa akong PC para ma-access ang movies, mp3 and photos and streaming it to the wii. Puede na makaduwa sa emulated (not virtual console, not wiiware) nes, snes, gba, n64, scrumm, gamecube, etc... using wiimote. Puede na mo-install ug internet channel (puede na maka-access sa yahoo mail, google, etc... although limited of course kay sa PC), virtual console games, wiiware using usb flash drives. Puede na maka-cheat kay sa Zelda ako na-testing puede na maka-ambak ug kusog, dagan ug kusog, unlimited ug health, etc.... Puede na mahimong ordinary dvd player ang wii pero wala lang ko ni-setup niya kay bun-og unya ang dvd drive niya. Sa usb lang kay daghan ko ug xvid shows.
    Games nga recommended for wii only kay Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Galaxy, Zelda Twilight Princess, Wii Play, Wii Sports. Of course, I have other recommended DVD games nga backups using any dvd media including rewritable dvds.Recommended Wiiware kay Helix (kay mora ug Dance, Dance Revolution pero using two wiimotes and using the arms mostly, paningot gyud mi tanan), TV Show King (Lumbaanay ug trivia quiz), Lost Winds (lingaw ako cousin kay sayon ra ug mubo ra humanon kay naa para bay daghan uban games, puede pud tabangan nako cya using another wiimote with this game), etc. I still have 31 other wiiware and vc games. Gamay ra gyud ang memory sa wii, hasol kaayo ug install and uninstall sa wiiwares.

naa ko orig ninja turtle mayb naa interesado 500 ra

Quote Originally Posted by trashcan View Post
    Ni-improve na ang wii hacking. Nalingaw na ko sa among wii. Puede na cya xvid and mp3 player accessing the USB flash drive. Puede na connected sa akong PC para ma-access ang movies, mp3 and photos and streaming it to the wii. Puede na makaduwa sa emulated (not virtual console, not wiiware) nes, snes, gba, n64, scrumm, gamecube, etc... using wiimote. Puede na mo-install ug internet channel (puede na maka-access sa yahoo mail, google, etc... although limited of course kay sa PC), virtual console games, wiiware using usb flash drives. Puede na maka-cheat kay sa Zelda ako na-testing puede na maka-ambak ug kusog, dagan ug kusog, unlimited ug health, etc.... Puede na mahimong ordinary dvd player ang wii pero wala lang ko ni-setup niya kay bun-og unya ang dvd drive niya. Sa usb lang kay daghan ko ug xvid shows.
    Games nga recommended for wii only kay Super Smash Brothers Brawl, Super Galaxy, Zelda Twilight Princess, Wii Play, Wii Sports. Of course, I have other recommended DVD games nga backups using any dvd media including rewritable dvds.Recommended Wiiware kay Helix (kay mora ug Dance, Dance Revolution pero using two wiimotes and using the arms mostly, paningot gyud mi tanan), TV Show King (Lumbaanay ug trivia quiz), Lost Winds (lingaw ako cousin kay sayon ra ug mubo ra humanon kay naa para bay daghan uban games, puede pud tabangan nako cya using another wiimote with this game), etc. I still have 31 other wiiware and vc games. Gamay ra gyud ang memory sa wii, hasol kaayo ug install and uninstall sa wiiwares.
    This is the same post as in another thread -> https://www.istorya.net/forums/3221961-post39.html
    Seems fishy...

I'm sorry to give you the impression that I'm starting a path of world domination. The last time I was trying to hack the wii was last December. The developments since then was enormous. I'll probably stop doing these things for the next few months as I don't really have the time. I'd like to surprise myself again. Anyway, I seldom post but when I do it's long and I tend to repeat myself.

Try ninyo guys ang Super Mario Galaxy 2!

kinsa kahibaw mo load ug games sa Wii via external HD?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast