Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default Toyota Rush vs Mitsubishi Xpander - your vote?

Unsay inyong ikasulti aning duha?

Murag init ang midsize family haulers karon.

Baby Fortuner vs Mini Montero matchup ni?

Between the two: Rush....

Why?
    Rush: Rear wheel drive
    Expander: Front wheel drive

But I like the innova more compared to the two: Rear wheel drive + diesel + manual + more space...

murag lamang tuod ang Rush aning duha...

but personnaly, none of the above ko ani nila kay pulos 4 speed AT ra ang mga nindut nga variants... kung naa pa unta manual or 6 speed AT, worth considering unta...

mo consider ra siguro ka ani if limited gyud ang budget and you badly need a 7-seater...

if budget is not an issue, then that's another topic...

Blog Entries
    go with the engine that use timing chain - save yourself headache and $$$ down the road.

excited ko sa rush kay mini SUV then ang ground clearance is taas.maayo sa baha2x.

Blog Entries
    neither..padugang rana sa traffic sa sugbo

Quote Originally Posted by b00rdz View Post
    Between the two: Rush....

Why?
    Rush: Rear wheel drive
    Expander: Front wheel drive

But I like the innova more compared to the two: Rear wheel drive + diesel + manual + more space...
    which is mas taas nga angle, Lantaw sa Busay or Tops?

kung full capacity 7 persons, kaya ras duha, Rush or Xpander, with ac full on?

rush, kay lisod litokon ang expander...

looks inside and out - xpander ko. anha lang ko kutob sa looks if i have to choose now. wait lang ko sa mga reviews aning duha when it comes to its fuel efficiency, reliability, etc. naa ko nabasahan sa topgear comments nga dili ba kaha ni kalas ug gas ang Rush tungod ky mas bug-at for it being a RWD and body-on-frame construction. ang xpander ky fwd and unibody so mas gaan. any thoughts?

kinsa nakabantay nga mura ug nagkabali ang interior design philosophy sa Toyota ug Mitsubishi aning duha? hehe

Quote Originally Posted by bim27142 View Post
    murag lamang tuod ang Rush aning duha...

but personnaly, none of the above ko ani nila kay pulos 4 speed AT ra ang mga nindut nga variants... kung naa pa unta manual or 6 speed AT, worth considering unta...

mo consider ra siguro ka ani if limited gyud ang budget and you badly need a 7-seater...

if budget is not an issue, then that's another topic...
    i take my word back, hahaha! this MT variant seems worth considering...

https://www.topgear.com.ph/features/...0180506-fbprom

Take note, too, that base doesn't necessarily mean bare when it comes to the Rush. The P948,000 SUV comes with a seven-inch touchscreen display with Bluetooth connectivity, push-button start, rear parking sensors, and hill-start assist—just like the seven-seater.
    and mind you, hill start assist, on a base model?!?! finally, someone had a common sense in the auto industry of putting this feature in a MT, this is far more useful sa mga MT rather than in AT. i salute Toyota for making their base model not a base model! good job and well done! Ertiga, BR-V, Xpander, watch out as Rush will potentially eat your slice of the cake!

ang pangutana nalang gyud ani kung dili ba ni kalas og gas...
    Last edited by bim27142; 05-21-2018 at 08:55 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast