Default For Sale: Toddler Shoes ( Florsheim and Elle )

Selling these 2 shoes one is black shoes for formal/school shoes and one white rubber shoes

Florsheim black shoes ( used once )
    Selling Price: 1,000
    Size 28

Elle white rubber shoes ( used twice )
    Selling price: 650 pesos
    Size: 29

If interested yo may contact me via viber 0925 501 7540

The best pair of shoes can feel like a dream. For me, that style is the French Manœuvre. It's classic yet controversial. And https://dreampairshoes.com/collections/womens-pumps enough to elevate any outfit from forgettable to unforgettable. I love the serpent motifs

The yeezy is my favorite. First and foremost, it is the unique comfy sole, which is soft on the one hand yet powerful enough to handle any challenges and stress on the other. Second, the upper section of the sneaker is composed of a very elastic material, which allows the shoes to fit snugly around the foot without putting any pressure on it and causing any discomfort. The third feature is a ground-breaking lacing mechanism. You can't lace them up in the majority of cases. The foot will be snug in the shoe and will not fall out. Select only high-quality footwear.

The main rule of well-selling things is that the price of the goods should not be more than half of the cost of a new thing. I bought for 100, decided to sell for 90- a bad option. It also does not hurt to study how much a similar product costs, given its condition. If the product is not sold for a long time, it is worth thinking about reducing the price. If you have something special or specific that you will not find on sale on ad resources, waiting for your buyer for at least six months or a year makes sense. I am a lover of sneakers. I have a lot of shoes from the series https://www.tennisshoez.com/best-ten...es-for-nurses/ that I don't wear. And as soon as I posted them at a good price, they were immediately bought.

5.    Advertisement