Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Who do you want to be the next president of the Philippines and why ?

A lot of people want GMA ousted. Ok- if you're one of them, this is your chance to give us the name of the person, who you think is most qualified to be the next president of the Philippines. And why ?

Default Re: Who do you want to be the next president of the Philippines and why ?

either Cardinal Vidal or Hilario Davide coz they are men with great honor.

pero kung mulansar c bai FK mo vote gyud ko ani..100% :mrgreen:

Default Re: Who do you want to be the next president of the Philippines and why ?

Dick Gordon bahala na ug bayot. Total brokeback country bitaw ni ang pilipinas. kung ibaligya niya ang pilipinas sa mga amerikano, bahala na! unsaon man na ang prinisipyo kung luoy ug gutom ang katawhan ba.

Same analogy sa artificial birth control, asa man ang mas immoral? mogamit ug pills ug condom or ipa-abort, adopt or dili maka-pakaon sa bata?

Mao na'y ingon beggars can't be choosers and a living Filipino is better than a dead Filipino.

i just wanna be hypothetical here coz I don't know anybody right now who can take the first step to this "change" we're banking on:

I want a new breed of leader who doesn't have a political lineage. who rose from the ranks in whatever endeavor he's/she's from and who's got this qualities, "HONESTY, INTEGRITY and ACCOUNTABILITY".

sorry for my being so vague in my description but I'd rather have somebody who's untested as far as politics go compared to the "choices" we have today. we've already been there and done that. we're at the lowest of the low at this stage of our country's history anyway, so I don't think there's any harm in having somebody with a different perspective manning the top job.
    Shut Up! Let your GAME do the talking!

Way mapili nila - "The good pinoy politician is the dead pinoy politician"

Still GMA IF NOT.... GEORGE BUSH....

bisdak napud..... tomas o.

bai fk..... ako boto!!

bsan unsa siguro ka maayo, honest, and sincere ang atong ibutang sa pwesto... pa-naugon ghapon na sa mga pinoy... because there's a lot of selfish creations who will do everything to get the position... haaayyy.... ngano dili nalang suporta-an...

tomas osmena,duterte sa davao or bayani fernando...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast