Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default Dont be CHOOSY!!!! - a reminder to all jobless people!!

Daghan taw sige reklamo nga walay makit-an nga trabaho or lisud... we keep ranting about this that our govt are not doing there job, but as what i've notice its not about the opportunity but is more about the mentality amongst Filipino.

AYAWG SIGEG PAMILI!!!... everything starts from on single step from the BOTTOM....

i just said this kay gi sapot kos balita nga daghan walay trbaho tungod kay mamili trabaho.... if you want a good career... sugod sa ubos... kung deserving ka... makuha ranang dream job nimo... love your job like its the only job in this world... and enjoy... para dili ka laayan...

i said it again DONT BE CHOOSY!!!

a good career starts from the bottom...

Default Re: Dont be CHOOSY!!!! - a reminder to all jobless people!!

unsaon taman nga daghan mag ganahan sa easy way... di ganahan mu risk or try...

this should be sticky. +1000Likes

i totally agree...kung buot hunahunaon...daghan gyud kaau available jobs..naka apan lang gyud kay mamili lagi

well, i somewhat disagree. if you apply to various positions available not considering any preferences at all, do you think you will be ever happy with your job?

Im sure you will just resign.

I think its not about namili og trabaho but people's laziness.

pilian ug trabaho labi na mga bag-ong graduate nga wla pay experiences..sus sugod mos ubos ayaw mog diretso us saka dayon

korek, cge lang pamasangil sa gov't nga wa silay work..muduol na diay ron ang pantalan sa barko? pagka toytoy....paningkamot pd mo oy!!!

topic is broad. i thought he was referring to a comprehensive resume. pang biodata style diay.

of course, common sense kung kabaw ka na ingon ana ra imong experience and skills eh di dili pud ka mamili og unrealistic dream.

I beg to disagree on this...

We need sometimes to be choosy on what job we want to work on... why? because jobs and their corresponding salaries here in the Philippines does not support a mere single person at all...

Yes we dont need to be choosy lagi.. and we need to start at the bottom.. but if we can land a job worthy of its salary and its position.. w/o starting at the bottom.. then why not diba?

akong point lang is that.. with the meager income and pay this lowly jobs can offer on the applicant.. Natural ra kaau jud ta mangita ug trabaho nga maka sustento tawn sad oi sa atong inadlaw adlaw nga gastohan...

why stick to a lowly job (like a janitor perhaps) whose paying you a lesser wage, when you can opt and dream of having a job as a manager (at a large and better salary pa)...

its not a sin nga mgambisyon ug nindot pud nga trabaho oi... if that dream job is for you jud.. then its for you jud..

anyone of us yearns of getting a higher pay and walay tao di ganahan mag dawat lang ug laborer's pay (minimum wage) when he /she can have the opportunity to land to a much higher position..

sa trabaho, swerte swerte lang jud na ang pangaply... if di man gani ka dawaton sa usa.. then apply napud sa lain... ana lang...

ang importante lang jud ang magkugi ug never give up lang jud ka in applying for a position that you would all thoroughout desire jud...

mao ra na ang kinahanglan sa pagpangita ug trabaho karon.. apply and apply until you can find and land the job you really desire for....

hay salamat @bowee. duha na ta. abi nako ako ray ganahan og mas better na job and environment. i have my preference with my job and i dont want to waste my time saving nothing for my future.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast