Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default How to recover data after a computer crash?

How to recover data after a computer crash? The fact is that I did not have time to save the document and my data collected over the whole year was erased. Is it possible to restore them?

Yes of course you cn recover it...if you let me.

I heard that you can recover lost data if you tackled it quickly. While all file information is stored

When I lose the information I need, I restore the data using DiskInternals Uneraser https://www.diskinternals.com/uneraser/ this program often helps me out in critical situations and is able to recover almost everything: video, audio, pictures, photos, texts and so on. In addition, you can use the trial version of DI for review completely free of charge, in order to understand whether this program is suitable for you.

backups backups backups. consider every computer a mini-server, they all have backups.

Use EaseUS Data Recovery

Quote Originally Posted by 001palos View Post
    Use EaseUS Data Recovery
    Have you used it yourself?

I dont use anymore backups or recovery method kay pwerteng dugaya unya dili pa tanan ma balik you have to install third party programs or games over again. I always have a handy clone drives for all my PCs and lappys, update them every now. BTW I dont do clouds saving?

A few days ago I faced the problem of data recovery from a hard drive. The thread doesn't have more specific details about what happened, what kind of files were destroyed, etc. but I hope the information I found out will be useful anyway. So, my son was playing on the computer and somehow managed to press hard disk formatting button. I didn't notice that and half of my data was deleted from hard drive. I thought there is nothing I can do, but my friend who works in a software development company https://develux.com/custom-software-development told me about R-studio program which helps to recover any lost data from hard drives and memory sticks and it's really easy to use.

Quote Originally Posted by DavidJackson64BDN View Post
    A few days ago I faced the problem of data recovery from a hard drive. The thread doesn't have more specific details about what happened, what kind of files were destroyed, etc. but I hope the information I found out will be useful anyway. So, my son was playing on the computer and somehow managed to press hard disk formatting button. I didn't notice that and half of my data was deleted from hard drive. I thought there is nothing I can do, but my friend who works in a software development company https://develux.com/custom-software-development told me about R-studio program which helps to recover any lost data from hard drives and memory sticks and it's really easy to use.
    I don't it's the same. In your case the data was already saved on hard drive.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast