View Poll Results: What model city/state would you want for Cebu City/Province?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • HongKong

1 4.17%
  • Singapore

16 66.67%
  • Hawaii

5 20.83%
  • others

2 8.33%
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default What model city/state would you want for Cebu City/Province?

hello,

in this poll and in your own opinion, if given the chance to go back to the past lets say the 1950s were we are on the verge to recovery after WW2, what model city/state that exists today (with its present form of government and city policies in effect) would you have wanted for Cebu City/Province? dont think of comparing the city/state during the 50s. ang gusto lang ninyo nga lugar nga mahimo unta ang cebu city sugod sa 50s pero basihan na sa present situation sa cities in this poll.

for this poll, cities/state that would be ideal for cebu would be hongkong, singapore or hawaii. a fourth option would be others so feel free to state what it is.

for me id choose hawaii. during the 50s, most beach lots were already being sold mao na naa nay mga nag exist karun na private beaches. we could have transformed the mactan beaches into a public beach. walay koral, walay mga obstacles. just pure beach with hotels just like what you see in hawaii. people would walk barefoot in the malls and in swim attire, aqua sports activities would have been more plentiful. more hotels would have been constructed generating more jobs. nindota kaha sa ing ana ang lugar nya trabaho call center inig ka gabii gikan ligo dagat. hehehe

mao lang na ako na hunahunaan unta para sa cebu. please share pud inyo insights. thanks.

singapore ko. ganahanko nga disiplinado ang mga tao gd..

singapore coz it's a fine city

Nindot jud ang Singapore.. Focused kaayo sila sa cleanliness. Daghan pud I.T. jobs didto compare sa HongKong or Hawaii.

appearance and orderliness, singapore

efficiency of government and citizen's benefits, canada.

I Vote SG kay limpyo siya... Bu for my it would be better nga pina spanish colony ang mga buildings within the vicinity of Colon... Kay even ang language nga Bisaya kay doul rah kaayo sa spanish...

Singapore ko.....maynta modako napud og sweldo para mo uli nami..There's no place like home......CEBOOOOOM!

Singapore!

singa-pura for me.. cleanliness is next to godliness

I agree sa uban, singapore jud..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast