Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Marketing Books You Can Suggest

Hi,
    Sa mga hilig mag read ug business books, basin naa imo ika suggest dha libro sa marketing. I'll appreciate it. Thanks.

Influence by Robert B. Cialdini

Quote Originally Posted by The_Stoic View Post
    Influence by Robert B. Cialdini
    Thanks bro. Sayang, wala siya sa Audible.com

Hi! My favorite book about marketing is The Psychology influence of Persuasion by Robert B. Cialdini. I've been working in this sphere for over ten years, and I can say that this area is developing very fast. For example the youtube influencer marketing agency it's a company that appeared quick and it's growing day by day very fast. It's now one of the best social media channels for Influencer Marketing and it can offer you the best solution for your business expansion. I have never tried this kind of marketing but as much as I can see all over social media, it's the best strategy because it has a significant audience.

purple cow or blue ocean strategy

Asa diay ta maka palit anang permission marketing?

I can say with confidence that social networks like facebook, vkontakte or similar are getting worse and worse every year. For business, the main priorities are messengers (telegrams, WhatsApp) and google search engine. In order to successfully promote yourself, study the blog with proxy for scraping https://apifornia.com/proxy/what-is-...is-it-for.html there you can find many answers.

I personally like combining different marketing methods, and I like offline ones a lot too. What do you think about those? I have been using some Lapel Pins as promo items, and they are really great for it, I have to say. Maybe you can recommend me something about it too?

I really like the book by Barden Phil "Hacking Marketing". It was written for a long time, but all the basic principles remained relevant today. I also advise you to read "Digital Marketing for Dummies" - Ryan Dys, Russ Henneberry, because no one modern business is impossible without digital marketing. In this book, step by step tells how to build an effective marketing strategy, as much attention is paid to the design and services such as https://slidepeak.com/ where designer services for creating presentations are provided, which is another effective tool for attracting customers.

suwai ug who move my cheese

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast