Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Thumbs up Tell Tale signs you are being played (pls post your advice and insights)

We fall in love....sometimes with the wrong person. I know some individuals who have gone thru the same experience are somewhat aware and are more alert than the ones going thru the experience for the first time.

Please share mu unsa warning signs para ma avoid na lang sila para dili na ta masakitan.

Let the discussion begin.... enjoy!

Default Re: Tell Tale signs you are being played (pls post your advice and insights)

kung igo ra ka palibrehon x3

Default Re: Tell Tale signs you are being played (pls post your advice and insights)

kanang himo-on lang kang LOAD STATION niya ts mao nana!!!ahahahaha kana pong mag beh beh pod..kay beh-*** ray g apas ana kay para makadama kas ilang beh-ten!!!

This is kinda hard bya kay it took me 2 years to confirm kung gibinuangan ruh jud ko sa girl...

Realized that genuine and sincere jud diay siya...

But for me...

Dili ko mention sa tanan mga signs pero Imma give some of which na akong pirmi bantayan jud...

1. If inconsiderate towards your feelings - this is the part where you feel insulted sa mga things she does and she doesn't even care

2. Doesn't trust you - this is the part where she chokes you to death by being overly possessive of you... No freedom...
    Unsaon man nimu pagtrust niya if dili siya mutrust nimu?

3. If not willing to listen - if you are trying to change something wrong in her and she doesn't listen? sign na na na dili sha willing to change for you... people like that are hard to get a long with and are a recipe for disaster...

4. Money talks - she's with you because datu ka... or kai libre ra... it's a sign that she's using you... gastador pud kaau ning type of girls...

5. Naughty girl - girls like this are girls who don't respect themselves... if they can't respect themselves, what makes you think they'll ever respect you? (aka bitchy)

6. Self centered - relates to what i've previously said... This is when the girl only thinks that she's the only responsibility you have...

7. Whinny - yung magsige'g reklamo... mga galit sa mundo... sign ni siya na future naggers ni sila... sila pud nang mga arte kaau ug tapolan...

8. No Faith - For me faith is a very strong sign to the upbringing of the girl... Kung wala siya'y faith... wala siya'y gikabarugan na guiding principles that helps her get through in life... this type of girls are very easily swayed making them easy to get sa uban laki...

Quote Originally Posted by DizCyple View Post
    This is kinda hard bya kay it took me 2 years to confirm kung gibinuangan ruh jud ko sa girl...

Realized that genuine and sincere jud diay siya...

But for me...

Dili ko mention sa tanan mga signs pero Imma give some of which na akong pirmi bantayan jud...

1. If inconsiderate towards your feelings - this is the part where you feel insulted sa mga things she does and she doesn't even care

2. Doesn't trust you - this is the part where she chokes you to death by being overly possessive of you... No freedom...
    Unsaon man nimu pagtrust niya if dili siya mutrust nimu?

3. If not willing to listen - if you are trying to change something wrong in her and she doesn't listen? sign na na na dili sha willing to change for you... people like that are hard to get a long with and are a recipe for disaster...

4. Money talks - she's with you because datu ka... or kai libre ra... it's a sign that she's using you... gastador pud kaau ning type of girls...

5. Naughty girl - girls like this are girls who don't respect themselves... if they can't respect themselves, what makes you think they'll ever respect you? (aka bitchy)

6. Self centered - relates to what i've previously said... This is when the girl only thinks that she's the only responsibility you have...

7. Whinny - yung magsige'g reklamo... mga galit sa mundo... sign ni siya na future naggers ni sila... sila pud nang mga arte kaau ug tapolan...

8. No Faith - For me faith is a very strong sign to the upbringing of the girl... Kung wala siya'y faith... wala siya'y gikabarugan na guiding principles that helps her get through in life... this type of girls are very easily swayed making them easy to get sa uban laki...
    hala brad, may pinagdadaanan ka?

1.) himoun kang panakip-butas
    2.) Lie about HIM (like mamakak sa iyang real identity, sa iyang pgkasiya)

Quote Originally Posted by dangelndisguise View Post
    hala brad, may pinagdadaanan ka?

1.) himoun kang panakip-butas
    2.) Lie about HIM (like mamakak sa iyang real identity, sa iyang pgkasiya)
    hahaha... ala man pud brad... hahaha

Share2x ruh gud... kaw naman... hahaha XD

hala molike pd ko

kani ako gusto ay -- hhhaha

If not willing to listen - if you are trying to change something wrong and he doesn't listen? sign na na na dili sha willing to change for you... people like that are hard to get a long with and are a recipe for disaster...

Money talks - he's with you because datu ka... or kai libre ra

kiss and tell - kanang ipanabi jud sa all over the earth na.kuan mao ni..mao na
    Last edited by dangelndisguise; 07-01-2012 at 09:38 PM.

utangan ka

ikaw sige mag-apas or maghimo og "the moves" to get his attention.

kanang too good to be true.. hahaha.. shodi d i..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast