Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Istoryans: Let us help, Nanette......

Good Day!

Nanette Debulosan, a graduate of BS Accountancy (University of Cebu), a Cebu City Central School ( batch 1994 ) and Abellana National School ( batch 1998 ) alumna is in need of our assistance. She dreamt, like you and me to pursue her chosen career. She was an ideal student, a good daughter and sister. Right after her college graduation, her family noticed a drastic change in her personality. For reasons unknown to them, they noticed her talking incoherently and she has not been her usual self since then. Her mother and siblings find it hard to imagine, all the more watch her in this state. Needless to say, her family tried their best to help her overcome her current state. When she was finally brought to a public hospital's psychiatric ward - VSMMC (Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center) Psychiatry Department, she was diagnosed with Schizophrenia. I leave it to you to know more about this disorder - as it is widely referred to. But from then on, she has been receiving medications (to control the symptoms) for this. So far, this is the only professional advice they have received as they could not afford to further seek second opinion from other doctors who specializes the field. She has been taking the medication and will have to continue taking it indefinitely. The prescribed medicines are costly. As much as the family likes to continue fighting for Nanette, they are almost out of resources and God forbid, hope.

My dear friends, In behalf of Nanette Debulosan and family, we would like to appeal to you for any help you can give. She doesn't need our pity, but our help and compassion. Making sure she keeps on taking the needed medications is the least we can do. Our collective help is very important. Let us show her family that with the flickering light of hope are hands ready to share and hold on for our friend and colleague.

-daMiro ronaB-

(naa ko copy, sa iya medical prescripition ug medical abstract in pdf form. pls pm me lang)

Default Re: Istoryans: Let us help, Nanette......

guys, up for this thread.. this girl needs our help real bad..

up!!

up for this one too....

she needs our help...

:mrgreen:

Elite Member

prayer sad she needs it a lot sad gud

Blog Entries

naa koy pm nmo dams....

up for this...

Mga pips,

Ako d i na cya classmate b4 sa dd2 sa Abellana National Highschool SY. 1994-1998, mao ni cya usa sa mga pinaka hait ug kinaadman sa among tym...

Blog Entries

mao sad na nga case sa katong akong cuzn bay damiro...valedictorian sad to cya from elementary to hiskol....then consistent DL pag college!

is there a way para di siya mo istar diha sa vicente sotto psychiatric ward? was an intern there many years ago and i don't like the place. murag di man maayu ang pasyente didto uy....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast