Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Get Paid to Socialize

Guys, I came across this new social networking site called ZenZuu.

Mura ni siyag Friendster or Myspace pero the catch is they will give their active members 80% of the revenue share sa advertisements.

Actually tinood ang ing-ani nga scheme like YUWIE, kay kasuway man ko. But gagmay raman ang percentage sa uban so gamay ra kag kita. Pero kani, it's very lucrative kay 80%. Wala pa ko ka-prove ani kay Beta Phase pa sila. Unyang August 1, e-launch ni siya then mao na daw ang panahon manghatag sila sa revenues to its members nga logging in everyday. Plus dapat ang member naay active members below them.

Now, akong goal is to have at least 10 active member below me, besides me logging in everyday, maski pila lang ka minutes, before August 1st.

the website is: ZenZuu.com | Make Friends. Make Money. Make Sense.

Anyway, it's always FREE. Galing lang kinahanglan pud ka mutrabaho unya kinahanglan pa sad i-prove if tinood. But why don't we discover it together.

I just wanna try it kay I don't want to regret it. Besides, the day-to-day work isn't taxing -- it's simply like logging into your Friendster account or Myspace, which we do everyday naman, di ba?
    ahahaha.. sige promote pa.. mamugos gyud ba...

how will you be paid for this?

Hi! Thanks for the question.
    I compiled some FAQs below that may help answer some questions:

Where does the money come from that we are getting paid?
    The payments that we will be getting will come from the advertising dollars that Zen Zuu collects each month. We will get 80%. So if Zen Zuu collects 10 million dollars in advertising dollars, they will pay out to its members 8 million dollars.

Why am I required to log in and out of my account 30 times per month?
    Our payment is based on the advertising dollars Zen Zuu collects. Once we launch on August 1st, Zen Zuu will begin going to the major advertising companies such as, Coke Pepsi, Pampers, Chevrolet, Delta Airline, and thousands more. They will be able to tell these companies exactly how many of its members will be looking at their ads each month. For Example, if Zen Zuu has 1 million members, and 880 thousand of them are logging in and out of there account each month, that will give Zen Zuu leverage to present a much better advertising opportunity to its prospective advertisers. MySpace has over 300 Million members, but nobody really knows how many of that 300 million are active. Zen Zuu will know exactly how many of its members are active.

How will we collect our money we earn each month?
    At the end of July or the first of August, we will be required to go into our back office and put in our current address and our Social Security Number or what ever number is equal to a Social Security Number in your country. They need our Social Security Number for tax purposes. We are required to pay taxes on any amount of money that we earn, over $599.00. So once we give them that information, they will send us a Visa or MasterCard debit card. Each month, whatever money earned, will be put on that card. You can also go into your back office of your ZenZuu site, and transfer funds into a checking account. All monies will automatically be converted to whatever country's currency you live in. So you can use your card to buy gas, groceries, a car, a house, air plane tickets, or what ever you want.

Default homebase

Can you give me atleast estimated income for 1 month? We are very interested pls post your answer. Tnx

any updates on this thread?

Why man SSS number ang required na dili man tax collections ang naa sa SSS?

Elite Member
    Blog Entries
    bro tinuod jud ni?

Default churi.

ok . i deleted my post already i didn't mean to offend you, i just thought you and other istoryans wanted to hear about other options.

NO.. This is NOT MYLOT.. This is ZENZUU
    Payment method is actually through a DEBIT CARD.
    If you sign up as an active representative, you will be asked to sign up for a DEBIT CARD. Again, it is a debit card not a CREDIT CARD. And whatever you earn from ZenZuu will go directly through your debit card. Hence, they will need your Social security number because you will be deducted from tax from America. But whatever is applicable in your country, you use that appropriate number. So here in the Philippines, we will be using our TIN because that's our tax-collecting department here.

Initial payment for the debit card is 20 dollars. So only when you can earn at least 20 dollars from ZenZuu will they be able to send you your debit card which will already contain 15 dollars. Therefore, the processing fee for the card alone and the shipment only cost 5 dollars.

CHEERYL please make your own thread about MyLot. I started this thread and I hope this will only be about ZENZUU. And please spare this thread from your negative comments about MyLot because this is ZENZUU. thanks!

NO.. This is NOT MYLOT.. This is ZENZUU
    Payment method is actually through a DEBIT CARD.
    If you sign up as an active representative, you will be asked to sign up for a DEBIT CARD. Again, it is a debit card not a CREDIT CARD. And whatever you earn from ZenZuu will go directly through your debit card. Hence, they will need your Social security number because you will be deducted from tax from America. But whatever is applicable in your country, you use that appropriate number. So here in the Philippines, we will be using our TIN because that's our tax-collecting department here.

Initial payment for the debit card is 20 dollars. So only when you can earn at least 20 dollars from ZenZuu will they be able to send you your debit card which will already contain 15 dollars. Therefore, the processing fee for the card alone and the shipment only cost 5 dollars.

CHEERYL please make your own thread about MyLot. I started this thread and I hope this will only be about ZENZUU. And please spare this thread from your negative comments about MyLot because this is ZENZUU. thanks!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast