Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast

Default AMD Ryzen™ Processors, AMD Is Back!?

AMD has created a processor product and brand in AMD Ryzen™ that expresses the power and efficiency of the all-new high-performance and highly efficient “Zen” x86 core. Multiple architectural advances combined with platform and processing technologies propel users to the next horizon of computing.

AMD Ryzen processors will enable the digital creators, VR pioneers, game world explorers, and tech thrill-seekers. Those determined to imagine, code, and conquer without boundaries in the immersive computing era.

Watch the New Horizon livestream replay now and see compelling AMD Ryzen processor demos.​

Faster than 6900k without turbo. I think AMD is back.

nice ni kay naa napu'y competition sa other end of the spectrum... I that hope this time, AMD will again turn the tables for the 2nd time around in the performance or enthusiast level...

can't wait to get hold on the actual HW and the actual prices... if this time, AMD will hit me hard on my gaming platform (new) to be used and stationed here in Taiwan, i'll be gladly do so and carry on the purchase...

wait lang usa ta's actual launch for the performance-to- price ration on actual gaming reviews... next year pa man pud ni maabot sa market... lami na kay naa ta'y huwaton... mayta dili ni maka bungog ug price and RYZEN...

Blog Entries
    mao ny giingon "INTEL you better watch out! the bad moon is RYZEN"

pero, ang blue team, wla baya na sila nag seating pretty lang... they are ready for the competition... unsa kaha ang counter sa Intel sa RYZEN... basta dili mahal ni na mananap ang RYZEN, my rig here would be based on this platform...

but then again, it would be worthwhile to wait and check for Intel's counter offering too... bottom line, let the price-war begins in the upper segment... para mag cherry picking na lang ta ani... the cheaper, the better... ayayayayay...

Is there a possibility pod kaya nga intel has just been releasing processors each year with minimal performance gains kay wala pa naka catch up ang competition and they are just waiting to release their beast once the competition finally catches up?

Whatever the case may be, I hope in the end it will benefit the consumers price wise.

Sort of ios 10 vs nougat

Quote Originally Posted by whoopz View Post
    Is there a possibility pod kaya nga intel has just been releasing processors each year with minimal performance gains kay wala pa naka catch up ang competition and they are just waiting to release their beast once the competition finally catches up?

Whatever the case may be, I hope in the end it will benefit the consumers price wise.

kani, sakto gyud ni... tungod wala'y serious competition, nag pa patay2x pud si Blue... sure ko, ready ni sila to counter AMD's every move. here in the semiconductor industry, we know who Intel is really is...

anyhow, wait and see lang gyud ta ani... kita'ng mga consumers ang mabulahan... Competition is Healthy... if competition is absent, then, anyone who's on top of the chain can do monopoly... and this is not good for us, consumers!

so, AMD, bring it on!

+1 ko boss lloyd_joy .. hehe

Hoping sad ko nga success ang Ryzen, para mo barato mga cpu from Intel.

Pagka maut kaayo anang Ryzen nga naming oi. Expect ug meme flood ana basta dili kaayo commanding iyahang performance vs it's Intel counterparts. Pero performance and efficiency may importante, cost ang pinaka!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 21 123411 ... LastLast