Default Moderators,Is it ok..

..to post a thread wherein I would warn people not to buy a certain brand of cellphone because of its poor quality and poor customer support?..Makaguba jud ug reputation sa brand pero makatabang pud sa uban people not experience what I've been through..

Default Re: Moderators,Is it ok..

Quote Originally Posted by abuot
    ..to post a thread wherein I would warn people not to buy a certain brand of cellphone because of its poor quality and poor customer support?..Makaguba jud ug reputation sa brand pero makatabang pud sa uban people not experience what I've been through..
    Just as long as there are no profanities.

Please send me via PM, a proposed message about this topic of yours so I can ask my fellow mods to review this.
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

nevermind nalang..hadlok ko mapriso..hehe..word of mouth nalang para walay prewiba..thanks anyaway.

I think it's ok, it's your opinion btaw.

IANAL, but of course it's OK! You're entitled to your opinion dude. And if you don't like a certain brand of cellphone then that's your opinion. No one can sue you for that.

Allow me to show you a good and fair review of a certain persons experience with a rather famous/big computer chain here in the Ph: Bad Experience w/ staff of Villman-SM North EDSA, sold us a USED Treo 650

Reviews like those not only serve to warn others against dealing with not-so-ethical businesses, they also serve as an eye opener to the business owner/manager on how/what he might do to improve their services.

Also, you've probably heard of Amazon.com, the worlds biggest internet marketplace right? One of Amazon's biggest strength is that customers can post reviews of all products being sold at Amazon. This is really good as good products get good reviews, boosting their sales as they deserve, while bad products get bad reviews, so people get warned before they buy something, and at the same time, sends a message to the manufacturer that they should improve their product if they want people to buy it.

Let me provide you with another example. I recently visited one of the more famous pet shops in Cebu and noticed that they were selling Dog Training DVDs. I almost bought it on the spot but decided to keep my cool and check out the reviews on it first before shelling some cash. Here's the Amazon.com review of the DVD I was talking about:

PuppySmarts Lessons for a Lifetime. Check out the "Spotlight Reviews" part. Had it not been for the reviews there, I would have wasted some good money on a Dog Training DVD where almost everyone who bought it thought the product was a joke. For that, I'm thankful to the good folks who took their time to write that review.

So you see, product reviews are not only beneficial to end users, but also to the business people who care enough to want to improve their products. In the end, we all win.

There are even other commerce sites out there that have dedicated sections for Reviews alone. Yet another example would be Friendster.com's Philippine Classifieds. (there's a reviews category at the bottom part of the page)

Best Regards!

6.    Advertisement