Default AUTHENTIC BAGS FROM USA: Nine West, Roxy, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole

Authentic Bags from the US for Pre-Order!!! Upon reservation, items will be shipped and will arrive the Philippines after 2 weeks. Order now while supplies last!

Pictures and prices are here:
    Shop shiloh's Site Online Shop - AUTHENTIC BRANDED PURSES - Multiply Marketplace Philippines

Default Re: AUTHENTIC BAGS FROM USA: Nine West, Roxy, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole

your stocks shud be ON HAND para mahalin...wala nai salig mga tao dri sa pre- order basis lab na duna downpayment....

Default Re: AUTHENTIC BAGS FROM USA: Nine West, Roxy, Tommy Hilfiger, Kenneth Cole

Hi attempt-fight-gear, i don't require a down payment for the reservation. I just wanna get a feel of what style or type of bag the people are interested in so i can ship those and not the "dili halinon". Hehe. People can ask for the style they like and i'll prioritize those for shipping. Thanks for the tip though and for helping me clarify this to interested buyers

up up up up

dili na makita ang link.. please update

done. thanks! up!

Up up up up

up up up up up

Up ..up...up

10.    Advertisement