Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default 2010 Kawasaki Ninja 250r

Anyone here bought / owns this wonderfully created great bike? Gipalit nako ako unit last December 2009 sa Manila. It was great. Bisan mahal at 240k, it's an excellent buy.

Swerte ang mka palit una sa Cebu. Im sure daghan motan-aw and picture sa bike.

Pictures:

More reviews and pictures here: Philippines Kawasaki Ninja 250r Blog

nice bike..yup kinda pricey but at least your the first owner

@NeoXdeatH yep medyo mahal pero worth it. Excellent ang performance and a real head-turner.

dreambike nko

Blog Entries
    nice bike bro. naa naba baligya ani dri sa cebu? nindot i tan-aw ani na bike . hehe.

Blog Entries
    Ang2 ramn ni kaau sa power woi. You can buy a 2nd hand 2006 cbr 6 with that price.

Sorry bro. I dont wanna sound rude but i really dont call it a good buy. Price is way too high for a 250cc bike.

But its still a nice bike though.

Quote Originally Posted by ite View Post
    nice bike bro. naa naba baligya ani dri sa cebu? nindot i tan-aw ani na bike . hehe.
    Wala pay display diha Cebu pero naa Dumaguete and Davao. I think wala pa nahalin ang mga units on these places. Sa dumaguete 240k but sa Davao it's 276k.

Quote Originally Posted by john_yo View Post
    Ang2 ramn ni kaau sa power woi. You can buy a 2nd hand 2006 cbr 6 with that price.

Sorry bro. I dont wanna sound rude but i really dont call it a good buy. Price is way too high for a 250cc bike.

But its still a nice bike though.
    I think exacto lang iya price for a bigbike and it still follows the common rule, which is <> 1,000 pesos per CC.

A brand new CBR 600cc is <> 600,000, Yamaha R6 <> 650,000 pesos. Maski brand new CBR 150cc is somewhere 140,000 pesos.

A 2nd hand 2006 CBR 600 does not cost around 240,000 pesos. Unless the bike has more than 20k mileage and does not have proper legal papers and paid taxes. Kung i sum-up ni nimo tanan, you'll pay more in the long run.

And wala kay problema if brand new not like a 2nd hand bike nga gasto kau coz of the maintenance and repairs. Almost everyday ko travel sauna to Lucban, Quezon Province and most weekends to Batangas and Laguna pero wala pay problema hangtod karon ako bike. And i also use this bike for everyday commute and traffic, most of the time ang-kas ako gf.

Dinhi nimo makita ang quality sa brandnew over 2nd hands.

Blog Entries
    depende ra jud na bro, if kahibalo pod ka maminaw sa makina or bring a good mechanic. so kinahanlan A1 condition pod og mo palit ka og 2nd hand na bike. sayop kaau ka bro, with a 200k+ maka kita naka ana og CBR 600 na 2nd hand. hehehe if you know where to look. and para nako i dont fall for that 1k per cc thing. hehehe pang ilad na sa manga biginers. hehehe if 1k per cc then an honda wave would cost 125k? waaaaaaaaaaaaa hehehe

ang FYI lang bro 250 is not almost a bigbike its a starter bike for bigbikes.

if you'd ask a real biker, i would definitely not buy that bike.

layo ra 1-2 years ana bro.... you'd hunger for power and speed.....

sportsbike were meant for speed.... now if you are afraid of the speed get a cruiser bike....

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelTheFinestWriter View Post
    I think exacto lang iya price for a bigbike and it still follows the common rule, which is <> 1,000 pesos per CC.

A brand new CBR 600cc is <> 600,000, Yamaha R6 <> 650,000 pesos. Maski brand new CBR 150cc is somewhere 140,000 pesos.

A 2nd hand 2006 CBR 600 does not cost around 240,000 pesos. Unless the bike has more than 20k mileage and does not have proper legal papers and paid taxes. Kung i sum-up ni nimo tanan, you'll pay more in the long run.

And wala kay problema if brand new not like a 2nd hand bike nga gasto kau coz of the maintenance and repairs. Almost everyday ko travel sauna to Lucban, Quezon Province and most weekends to Batangas and Laguna pero wala pay problema hangtod karon ako bike. And i also use this bike for everyday commute and traffic, most of the time ang-kas ako gf.

Dinhi nimo makita ang quality sa brandnew over 2nd hands.
    no offense ha.. i think sayop na bro...

how about 125cc motorcycles?? they cost 55k-70k...

a brand new honda cbr150 cost around 130k..

it's a little pricey jud..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast