Page 96 of 352 FirstFirst ... 8693949596979899106 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by rbnarvasa View Post
    thanks brad.

Blog Entries
    mga master asa kaha ta maka palit ngari sa cebu ug cottage cheese or low fat cheese? tagpila pud? by block na cya or sold in grams?

please help.

I'm not sure if they have it in S & R but i have a big feeling that they do. They're pretty much complete when it comes to healthy food. They have this frozen veggies for 85 pesos good for 12 servings. Not bad at all especially when you lack fiber. Check it out

steady rako sa 100lbs ok rana? 100kgs ko 5'7'' hehehehe

Quote Originally Posted by spellbinder View Post
    my suggestion, if you want a lean body with definition or you are starting in bodybuiling or a pro, http://www.simplyshredded .com/ is a very helpful website you'll find almost everything you need to know, even for a pro and a beginner...

Totally agree with you IDOL. I really like this site. -Check out the 'Interviews' part. Very helpful!

Lift hard, Diet harder!
    Bloodguilt

Quote Originally Posted by Xenoxorph View Post
    To gain mass, your goal should be to get in, stimulate your muscles and then get out as quickly as possible. It is not necessary or wise to do large amounts of exercises per body part trying to target every muscle and hit every angle.

You should do no more than 2-3 exercises per body part. That’s it. Doing more than that won’t build more muscle, faster. In fact it could possibly lead to muscle loss. Long training sessions cause catabolic hormone levels to rise dramatically. Catabolic hormones are responsible for breaking down muscle tissue resulting in MUSCLE LOSS. In addition, long training sessions suppress the hormones that actually build muscle.

If you don’t want to lose muscle during your workouts, I suggest limiting your sessions to no more than 60-75 minutes MAXIMUM. Less if you can. - Anthony Elis
    Wow, very well said my friend. In addition to all that, remember to always do BASIC COMPOUND EXERCISES - it hits two darn birds at the same time. Include isolation as well to hit the muscle on different angle. Example: Bench Press - hits your Chest, triceps and shoulders. Personally, I sandwich isolation with basic compound exercises with little to no rest. Also, focus on the 'form' or proper execution so you will feel the burn and of course, get the good result.

Lift hard, diet harder!
    Simon Furlong

Ako,naa koy question. How do you cure flabby arms?

Back in high school, I trained in both wu shu ad kung fu but I noticed it only toned my lower body. Any ideas why wala na develope akong upper body? Minus the fact that I am and most of us were women, we never got chance to build upper body strength... and our Chinese teacher was a bit sexist... I dabbled a bit in TKD, but there was no improvement...

I'd appreciate a reply and sorry daan if this question was already asked..^^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by hellaburke View Post
    Ako,naa koy question. How do you cure flabby arms?

Back in high school, I trained in both wu shu ad kung fu but I noticed it only toned my lower body. Any ideas why wala na develope akong upper body? Minus the fact that I am and most of us were women, we never got chance to build upper body strength... and our Chinese teacher was a bit sexist... I dabbled a bit in TKD, but there was no improvement...

I'd appreciate a reply and sorry daan if this question was already asked..^^
    it is flabby since it is undertrained and undermuscled. get to the point of training my dear!!!welcome to the club. you found the right path!!!

MAY THE FORCE BE WITH YOU

Flabby arms as in fatty arms? It's only natural that some areas in your body are hard to develop. If you're talking fat arms though a reason could be your body fat %. If you are high in body fat then the only way to solve your problem is ofcourse. Lower your body fat %

I have a question here.
    How do you attain 6-pack abs? Nag-gym ko and they say exercise alone won't do, kailangan daw magdiet. So what do you mean by diet? Elaborate please para makuha na nako ako 6-packs.

11.    Advertisement