Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6269707172737475 ... LastLast

We shall defend our island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender.
    -- Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by bizz_dakk View Post
    Ang mga taong mahilig ug babae paliti ug barbie,, wooh!, rock n roll, to the world
    Paliti Ko ug Barbie beh...

Quote Originally Posted by re_con View Post
    better to know and disappointed than to never know and always wonder.
    word!

OnT:

"yes some memories are precious, and we need to hang on to them but Emily Dickinson wrote: forever is composed of nows, if we root ourselves too deply in the past we miss what's right in front of us."

wondering has few consequences.
    --sumwerindabookofkeen

just got reminded lang ani

Quote Originally Posted by keen View Post
    wondering has few consequences.
    --sumwerindabookofkeen
    word!

thank you for this bff!

Blog Entries
    As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

[IMG]http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-pt-bBlg8kgI/UIyU2cpdl0I/AAAAAAAAEtk/hqEwQPDTKcA*******inspirational-love-quotes-images.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Wynna View Post
    As we grow up, we learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will. You will have your heart broken probably more than once and it's harder every time.You'll break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken. You'll fight with your best friend. You'll blame a new love for things an old one did. You'll cry because time is passing too fast, and you'll eventually lose someone you love. So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.
    i read this during my bestfriend's debut

i think i do this everytime:

So take too many pictures, laugh too much, and love like you've never been hurt because every sixty seconds you spend upset is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by larisse View Post
    i read this during my bestfriend's debut

i think i do this everytime:

uh huh.. And I just read it somewhere too

11.    Advertisement

Page 72 of 82 FirstFirst ... 6269707172737475 ... LastLast