Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345678 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by m_a_r_k_u_z View Post
    palamian raka sa storya..inig human wala na....gone in 10 seconds.....
    after 10 seconds,gone with the wind

Quote Originally Posted by bula1980 View Post
    after 10 seconds,gone with the wind
    grabeh sab. hahaha I treat and give love to a woman the love she deserves, i care about dignity and word of honor, but as much as i care of those? right now? di pod nako ma feel sa iyaha, i know she's busy but if she does likes me, or she said falling for me, then i guess at least a greeting of good morning would not take a lot of time isnt it? or bula1980 is it right time for me to at least start letting go?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by manoy15 View Post
    grabeh sab. hahaha I treat and give love to a woman the love she deserves, i care about dignity and word of honor, but as much as i care of those? right now? di pod nako ma feel sa iyaha, i know she's busy but if she does likes me, or she said falling for me, then i guess at least a greeting of good morning would not take a lot of time isnt it? or bula1980 is it right time for me to at least start letting go?
    patience is always a virtue youre expecting too much..hinay2 lang

Quote Originally Posted by manoy15 View Post
    overthinking boss. dmd. not everybody moves in your own pace. haha. pa-godlike nalang ug balik kung mao man gani nah.

just let things fall into places.....date her if may time, text her if she's not busy...call her if she has the luxury of time...make her smile with your old fancy jokes to ease her stress and one day you would just notice that she will fall for you in a natural way....ayaw ug pugsa tingay ug magdugo....

Quote Originally Posted by Little_Mermaid88 View Post
    overthinking boss. dmd. not everybody moves in your own pace. haha. pa-godlike nalang ug balik kung mao man gani nah.
    you're right overthinking ra jud...but i was not used man gud nga ingon ana ba...pero glad i was able to chat with her, and she said she was too busy and i said i became too paranoid na, im glad we met in the middle ba na at least to inform me, i dont need a hourly info from her, at least man lang pod good morning, or something to look forward bitaw, im glad she met me half-way. sheeew...

wow! inlove kaayo si ts. hehe.

give the girl sometime to think and realize about her feelings for you ts. prone gyud panakip butas since naa pa sya sa stage of moving on.. pero who know's she will be your's sooner or later. huwat lang ug patas.i gamay imo pasensya. get to know her more and take control of your feelings. don't expect too much pud kay it might disappoint you in the end. ang importante mintras undecided pa ang girl, ma build inyong friendship which is a good foundation sa inyo future relationship puhon.

above all, ubanan pud pag ampo ts na unta naay padulngan ni puhon samot na maayo imo intention sa iyaha. In His perfect time.

Quote Originally Posted by ireneolive View Post
    wow! inlove kaayo si ts. hehe.

give the girl sometime to think and realize about her feelings for you ts. prone gyud panakip butas since naa pa sya sa stage of moving on.. pero who know's she will be your's sooner or later. huwat lang ug patas.i gamay imo pasensya. get to know her more and take control of your feelings. don't expect too much pud kay it might disappoint you in the end. ang importante mintras undecided pa ang girl, ma build inyong friendship which is a good foundation sa inyo future relationship puhon.

above all, ubanan pud pag ampo ts na unta naay padulngan ni puhon samot na maayo imo intention sa iyaha. In His perfect time.
    thank you so much for the reminder...of course bitaw mo sabot jud ko niya.. as in...hahaha now that she knew what i want to happen at least both of us should meet half-way ba which is communication and information, i dont need hourly info from her, i just want something na maka pa wala sa paranoid nako. lisod jud pod baya na after 14 hours wala kay makita nga text niya, i think if you put yourself in my situation youd understand, or probably you have gone thru where im at right now.

def

Elite Member
    murag gananan ko sa next episode ani da.. TS update unya ha sa mga susunod na kabanata.. listen gyod TS sa ilang mga tambang kay it can surely help you.. lisud baya ning mainlove ta ts kay ang atong paminawon ang ato ra gyod kaugalingon but when you try to listen to somebody that's the moment you will know exactly what to do . and what not to do.. peace... i really like your story TS.

Quote Originally Posted by maue View Post
    murag gananan ko sa next episode ani da.. TS update unya ha sa mga susunod na kabanata.. listen gyod TS sa ilang mga tambang kay it can surely help you.. lisud baya ning mainlove ta ts kay ang atong paminawon ang ato ra gyod kaugalingon but when you try to listen to somebody that's the moment you will know exactly what to do . and what not to do.. peace... i really like your story TS.
    kini @manoy15, paminawa ni kay karaan na ni nga member diri.. suheto kaayo ni.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345678 ... LastLast