Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast

Default Re: How to become a good programmer?

kanang walay tulog, siga mata pirme.... dili na sa sige program....madugay na sila cge surf ug P*Rn... mao dili mka ligo!, hikhikhik! joke lng peace

1. Must specially be great in logical thinking
    2. Learn the basics (syntax, variable types, loops, etc, kay "all" programming language has this)
    2. Practice? hm.. hacking is much more fun! basta do a lot of projects lang either small or the big once
    3. Reminder: You can't become a good programmer overnight
    4. Have fun
    5. Katulog sad kanunay, and try solving problems even in your dreams! (maka relate ko ani dah) hehehe

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

unsa on man i want to be a good programmer bro...kay karon kalimot nako unsaon pag program...

Bai, hope this helps. Here are some transcripts from the movie Matrix where, Morpheus brings Neo to the Oracle for the first time.

Priestess: Hello, Neo. You're right on time.... Make yourself at home, Morpheus. Neo, come with me.... These are the other potentials, you can wait here.

Spoon boy: Do not try and bend the spoon. That's impossible. Instead only try to realize the truth.
    Neo: What truth?
    Spoon boy: There is no spoon.
    Neo: There is no spoon?
    Spoon boy: Then you'll see that it is not the spoon that bends, it is only yourself.

[ The difficulties (or easy paths) you think may only be imaginary. Trust in yourself and go find it out. ]

Priestess: The Oracle will see you now.

Oracle: I know you're Neo. Be right with you.
    Neo: You're the Oracle?
    Oracle: Bingo. Not quite what you were expecting, right? Almost done. Smell good, don't they?
    Neo: Yeah.
    Oracle: I'd ask you to sit down, but your not going to anyway. And don't worry about the vase.
    Neo: What vase?
    Oracle: That vase.
    Neo: I'm sorry.
    Oracle: I said don't worry about it. I'll get one of my students to fix it.
    Neo: How did you know?
    Oracle: What's really going to bake your noodle later on is, would you still have broken it if I hadn't said anything...

[ A lot of what we feel to be true or believe in just become self-fulfilling prophecies. For example, if you believe yourself to be incapable of being a good programmer, you probably won't (until, you change your belief). On the other hand, if you believe that anyone can eventually become good at anything, and you trust yourself to become one someday then, you will. Just keep at it. ]

Oracle: You're cuter than I expected. No wonder she likes you.
    Neo: Who?
    Oracle: Not too bright, though. You know why Morpheus brought you to see me?
    Neo: I think so.
    Oracle: So, what do you think? You think you're the one?
    Neo: I don't know.
    Oracle: You know what that means? It's Latin. Means `Know thyself'. I'm going to let you in on a little secret. Being the one is just like being in love. No one can tell you your in love, you just know it. Through and through. Bxxxs to bones.

[ Being a good programmer, or being good in anything is something you just realise once you're there. ]

Oracle: Well, I better have a look at you. Open your mouth, say Ahhh.
    Neo: Ahhh.
    Oracle: Okay. Now I'm supposed to say, `Umm, that's interesting, but...' then you say...
    Neo: But what?
    Oracle: But you already know what I'm going to tell you.
    Neo: I'm not the one.
    Oracle: Sorry kiddo. You got the gift, but it looks like you're waiting for something.
    Neo: What?
    Oracle: Your next life maybe, who knows? That's the way these things go. What's funny?
    Neo: Morpheus. He...he almost had me convinced.

[ This is a point for humility though. Without it, it's easy to go astray. Once, you believe yourself to know it all, you immediately stop learning. ]

Oracle: I know. Poor Morpheus. Without him we're lost.
    Neo: What do you mean, without him?
    Oracle: Are you sure you want to hear this? Morpheus believes in you, Neo. And no one, not you, not even me can convince him otherwise. He believes it so blindly that he's going to sacrifice his life to save yours.
    Neo: What?
    Oracle: You're going to have to make a choice. In the one hand you'll have Morpheus' life and in the other hand you'll have your own. One of you is going to die. Which one will be up to you. I'm sorry, kiddo, I really am. You have a good soul, and I hate giving good people bad news. Oh, don't worry about it. As soon as you step outside that door, you'll start feeling better. You'll remember you don't believe in any of this fate crap. You're in control of your own life, remember? Here, take a cookie. I promise, by the time you're done eating it, you'll feel right as rain.

[ Don't worry too much. ]

[http://www.ix625.com/matrixscript.html]

daghan k0y nakuha dah . . lamatz sa mga tips :mrgreen:

I want to be a good programmer someday!! but from now lisug pa gud kaayo.. can you help me sa among test kron about sa sorting.

Quote Originally Posted by Esoj101
    I want to be a good programmer someday!! but from now lisug pa gud kaayo.. can you help me sa among test kron about sa sorting.
    unsa nga language bai?

basta programmer, sweet lover!

ahihihihihihi....

@Esoj parehas ra tag problema ... nag review pod kog sorting concepts...

nice transcripts geoseph i really like it

Thanks INFRACTION.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3456789 ... LastLast