Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by sevmik View Post
    vern and i already agreed on a way to do the interviews but work stuff kept getting in the way, pfft. i'll put it on my top 5 to-do this week

and maybe you want to be the next? i have just the perfect set of questions for you
    uban ko beh akoy tig check

Is a newbie can be a moderator?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by sevmik View Post
    vern and i already agreed on a way to do the interviews but work stuff kept getting in the way, pfft. i'll put it on my top 5 to-do this week

and maybe you want to be the next? i have just the perfect set of questions for you

*face palm* Look what I've gotten myself into. Hmmm... top 5 to-do for the week... alright alright. I'll take note of that. I'm noting the appointment on my top 5 to-forget list. *chuckles*

On a serious note @sevmik, I'm quiet curious of the questions in stored for me. So, what's the bribe, date, time, year, place, and what's the bribe again?
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

dah dah, nganong ni enter hahahaha

bribe jud? hmmmmm, how about that planned outing we had that keeps getting postponed? dayonon na to nato oy! molarga raba ko ugma padung siargao, sayanga di napud mo kakuyog

as for the questions.... all i'll say is, you better be ready to be grilled! bwahahaha

Blog Entries
    Hold your horses! I didn't postpone the meet up, you did... remember the line "I have an event in Bantayan" *mocking the sevmik tone*

Siargao? Pasalubong? That's a good way to bribe me and your way in for that interview. Oh, I'm born ready. *walks aways*
    iSTORYA.NET Forum Rules
    Do not argue with the enforcement of these Rules and Regulations. If you are requested to comply, comply. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

whuuut? i said i'm backing out coz i'm covering the event for istorya, i didn't tell you guys to cancel it

anyway, i've managed to trim the questions to just 10 (from 30 hahaha). i'll be contacting vern again to confirm if he has enough time to answer them. after that, it's either beor or galadriel next

and oh, by the way, i'm posting this from here https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.n...62669562_n.jpg bleeh! hahahaha

such a great idea let the fun begin

nanganduy ning isa ka newbie mag mode ai.haha

game...payr!!!!

Blog Entries
    hoooo... not a single question at all since I last viewed this.....

Lemme start some..

@psyche_08 hi aims how are you? hihi

@vern I don't see you posting that much hows it going over there?

@BeoR I'm curious what's the biggest problem Istorya.net is having recently?

there you go..

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 345678 ... LastLast