Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast

Default SineBuano

Quote Originally Posted by Blongkoy
    Some trivia:

1. Who is Abel Gance?

2. Who are the producers for international release of Akira Korusawa's "Kagemusha"?

3. What happened to the film by Werner Herzog titled "Fitzcarraldo"?

Know the answers to these and you can very well call yourself filmmaker.
    hehehe ur tottaly wrong it dosent mater if u dont know this guy,
    but from what they did it gave them a name of recognition that they are a true filmaler
    as long as u make film/video (much better if tarong dili pataka lang og buhat @M*. B*) at any type/medium ur already a filmmaker ( from the name it self duhh...)

Default SineBuano

Aw, di man ko filmmaker. Auteur man ko.

ikaw, Mer. director raman ka. Dili ka auteur. hahahah

This is getting O.T.
    Off Topic posts will be deleted.

hala. Ako nai feeling mod! Move over, Magneto!

---------
    But fundamentally speaking, many of the Independent Filmmakers are basically auteurs. Most can even shoot oustanding pieces without basing it from a screenplay.

EDIT: Assuming. Dili diay ako ang gihisgotan. Lahi diay na
    Mr. B sorry!

Default SineBuano

im not a director but i can direct actors on how to act a situation

Default SineBuano

Congratulations to SineBuano, Handuraw Cafe and the other filmmakers with the success of SALIDA.

In behalf of SineBuano, we'd like to thank those who took time to attend the event.

Default SineBuano

yay! Congrats to Sinebuano for holding the event!!

Lingaw ko sa films ug sa bands....atay lang kay naa mga konyo sa akong luyo.

next time naa mo screening nasad, ma salida na cguro ang BATTLE ARCADIA UNDERGROUND!

Default SineBuano

Unless BATTLE ARCADIA is a "pink" film then it might be NEXT NEXT time nalang. And that NEXT NEXT time might be the top secret screening event that will start in August, if all pushes through.

Default SineBuano

Hi,

Ganahan sab ko mohimo ug full-length feature film pero wala ko partner nga kusgan sa media ug nagita ko karon.. kamao man ko mohimo ug 3d animation ug video editing ug special effects. i use 3d studio max, premiere ug after effects. Lat year i won the Cebu Web Awards sa Best in Multimedia and Best in Animation. Akomg website: www.arnelmation.150m.com

Default SineBuano

congratulations for sinebuano... I was there and lingaw ko sa bands og film-showing. nice place and food -- i'll be back with my family in that place!

my comment: gilaay to sa southern tagalog exposure nga entry. although naa cya message nga gipaabot, pero laay jud then 1 sided ang idea.

Default SineBuano

The only thing I didn't like about the Echo of the Bullets is the fading of subtitles, they should have used straight "cuts" from the subs... fades can get me cross eyed.

Default SineBuano

bitaw. i agree with knight. it was a film the cebuano public has seen mao na we gave it a chance to be see.

11.    Advertisement

Page 6 of 59 FirstFirst ... 345678916 ... LastLast