Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 465354555657585966 ... LastLast

---------bloopers?... heard from another agent...
    " thank you for choosing @!#@.. my name is John is that correct? " (no answer from customer)
    ---------still from another agent
    " mam, ill just put you on hold for a while ok,..." ( agent forgot to press mute then went on singing )
    (after a few days, a feedback from the customer came) " Please stop outsourcing, the person I talked with kept on singing instead of helping me.... "

---------and my own blooper...
    (was talking with my friend then a call came in, pick up the headset and was about to deliver my opening script and then ) ..." ....silence " ( mental block, no words came out hehehe, customer kept talking, "hello, hello... you there...hello " ... then I released the call....hahaha shhhssshhhh....

another blooper of mine, I was taking a supervisor call... I used the name John... then right after we bid farewell, I said " Again sir I apologize for the inconvenience, again my name is Ben.. have a nice a day. "

edited-- double post
    Last edited by benchkicker; 02-16-2009 at 12:32 PM. Reason: double post

ako sa home base.. hehehe telebabad.. hahaha lol

Quote Originally Posted by bloodyrose View Post
    ORDERING A PIZZA IN 2010

Operator: "Thank you for calling Pizza Hut. May I have your..."

Customer: "Hi, I'd like to order."

Operator: "May I have your NIDN first, sir?"

Customer: "My National ID Number, yeah, hold on, eh, it's 6102049998-45-54610."

Operator: "Thank you, Mr. Sheehan. I see you live at 1742 Meadowland Drive, and the phone number's 494-2366. Your office number over at Lincoln insurance is 745-2302, and your cell number's 266-2566. Which number are you calling from, sir?"

Customer: "Huh? I'm at home. Where d'ya get all this information?"

Operator: "We're wired into the system, sir."

Customer: (Sighs) "Oh, well, I'd like to order a couple of your All-Meat Special pizzas..."

Operator: "I don't think that's a good idea, sir."

Customer: "Whaddya mean?"

Operator: "Sir, your medical records indicate that you've got very high blood pressure and extremely high cholesterol. Your National Health Care provider won't allow such an unhealthy choice."

Customer: "Damn. What do you recommend, then?"

Operator: "You might try our low-fat Soybean Yogurt Pizza. I'm sure you'll like it."

Customer: "What makes you think I'd like something like that?"

Operator: "Well, you checked out 'Gourmet Soybean Recipes' from your local library last week, sir. That's why I made the suggestion."

Customer: "All right, all right. Give me two family-sized ones, then. What's the damage?"

Operator: "That should be plenty for you, your wife and your four kids, sir. The 'damage,' as you put it, heh, heh, comes $49.99."

Customer: "Lemme give you my credit card number."

Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but I'm afraid you'll have to pay in cash. Your credit card balance is over its limit."

Customer: "I'll run over to the ATM and get some cash before your driver gets here."

Operator: "That won't work either, sir. Your checking account's overdrawn."

Customer: "Never mind. Just send the pizzas. I'll have the cash ready. How long will it take?"

Operator: "We're running a little behind, sir. It'll be about 45 minutes, sir. If you're in a hurry, you might want to pick 'em up while you're out getting the cash, but carrying pizzas on a motorcycle can be a little awkward."

Customer: "How the hell do you know I'm riding a bike?"

Operator: "It says here you're in arrears on your car payments, so your car got repo'ed. But your Harley's paid up, so I just assumed that you'd be using it."

Customer: "@#%/$@&?#!"

Operator: "I'd advise watching your language, sir. You've already got a July 2006 conviction for cussing out a cop."

Customer: (Speechless)

Operator: "Will there be anything else, sir?"

Customer: "No, nothing. oh, yeah, don't forget the two free liters of Coke your ad says I get with the pizzas."

Operator: "I'm sorry sir, but our ad's exclusionary clause prevents us from offering free soda to diabetics."

LOLs...one day when we're old and memory gaps is a daily hassle we might find ourselves making calls to pizza hut hotline and ask what resto were dining the evening before because our cane had lost and the last place we're at is where the cane might be...

in a SOFTWARE related call... mura tiguwang na ang cs.

agent: ok ma'am close all open window.
    cs: ok, done.
    agent: now go inside MY COMPUTER.
    cs: YOUR COMPUTER?...

saon! posible diay?...

kalingaw gud! wa nay mga bag-o ani? hehehe

Blog Entries
    ahak ani wui....

magka abs man sad atong bag.ang ani,,,hehehe

hahahaha laugh trip!!!

kataw-anan dah......

Blog Entries

Default Re: Call Center Bloopers

opening spiel:

AGENT: Thank you for calling ___________. My name is Sam, is that right sir?

CUX: Excuse me?

hehehehe..

11.    Advertisement

Page 56 of 68 FirstFirst ... 465354555657585966 ... LastLast