Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: Sandy Hook Elementary School Shooting (Newtown, Connecticut)

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    Actually, naka pangalan na tanan sa iyang mother ang license ana.

ngilngiga ug mga kargada sa inahan didto sa? lupig paman mga gun for hire diri sa ato.
    ...and he would not be old enough to get a permit/license in the first place. He shot his own mother with her own guns.

Quote Originally Posted by necrotic freak View Post
    Actually, naka pangalan na tanan sa iyang mother ang license ana.

ngilngiga ug mga kargada sa inahan didto sa? lupig paman mga gun for hire diri sa ato.
    lupig pang mga parak...

Luoya sad sa mga nadamay ani nga kabuang. RIP to the little angels.

tanaw nako naa gyud ni sa pagpadako aning bataa.. product of a broken family ni siya.. uhaw kaayo ni siya sa pagmahal sa ginikanan tingali. mao na develop ni iyang kasuya sa uban mga bata nga completo ug ginikanan and happy together.. first niya gipatay iyang inahan, basin no.1 niya gibasol iyang inahan nganong na ingon ana siya.. ako-a ra pod na ha...

he was autistic. these senseless deaths could have been avoided had the people around him took notice. this person obviously had issues. i feel sorry for the shooter too, i feel even more sorry for the parents who lost their kids and the other children who witnessed their classmates being shot in front of them.

Quote Originally Posted by shagrath_99 View Post
    ila nalang unta gi kadenahan ang suspek, pareha dire sa 'pinas ba.. bahala'g against sa human rights, at least dili maka biktima ug mga bata, luoy kaayo.. tsk tsk.
    sorry, but this suggestion is twisted. im offended as i have a brother with problems and that's not how you treat people with conditions such as theirs. they didn't choose to be such so what gives us the right to treat them cruelly? love and understanding, those are the fundamental things this kind of people need. you can't just leave them chained up and locked up. it's a sacrifice a family should be willing to do. you need to be more observant, patient, always on the lookout if the person is acting weirder than normal, you dont just chain them up! i dnt even like seeing any of my dogs chained up.

Maka hilak ta mag tan.aw sa news esp. na naay koy 2yo daughter, I feel so sad for the parents whose child has died from this senseless killing.

In her tribute she wrote: "I talked to Vicki Tuesday and she told me that she loved her 16 angels and never wanted to let them go. Today when the shooting started Vicki hid her kids in closets and when the gunman came into her room she told them the class was in gym. She was then murdered. Not one of her students were harmed. Words can not express how heartbreaking and tragic this is. I will miss you dearly."

Dawn Lafferty Hochsprung, the principal at Sandy Hook Elementary School, in Newtown, Conn.

Mary Sherlach ... who was killed in the Connecticut shooting.'

Hochsprung and the psychologist Sherlach leaped out of their seats and ran out of the room, Day recalled. "They didn't think twice about confronting or seeing what was going on,"

dapat gi secure sa iya parents ang ilang guns.kay mentally unstable man kaha ilang anak.

I'd fault Adam's mother and not him... Naa jud na sa upbringing ni Adam considering na naa cya'y mental issues. murag gi pasagdan ra cya sa ilaha. And why would his mom, a kindergarten or elementary teacher have and need those guns?? Naa pay rifle... kasabot unta ko if military iya mama, pero a kindergarten teacher?? Unsaon man to niya mga pusil nga ingon ato oi... nya wa pajud niya hipusa ug tarong cguro kay nganong naka access man iyang anak nga naay dipenesya sa huna2x... hahaiz...

My heart goes out to the children and the parents who had to suffer...

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast