Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Default Re: The 2012 U.S. Presidential Elections: Who will challenge Pres. Barack Obama?

Who cares....transfer this thread to international topics

bisan kinsa pa na mupuli ni Obama
    It does'nt matter if atoa own presidente way ayo gihapon

Default Re: The 2012 U.S. Presidential Elections: Who will challenge Pres. Barack Obama?

Quote Originally Posted by kiybordwaryur View Post
    Who cares....transfer this thread to international topics

bisan kinsa pa na mupuli ni Obama
    It does'nt matter if atoa own presidente way ayo gihapon
    so??

mo matter na worldwide para nako depende sa ka maayu og ka bati sa presidente sa america. what if hagba ang ekonomiya sa america? kung hagba ang ekonomiya ngadto, daghan ma-angin sa different countries, including pinas... remember the bush administration nga naka encounter 2 or 3 recession sa america? na apil pod ta'g recession dire sa atoa, particularly sa BPOs...

know what, i miss the Bill Clinton as US President... He is, in my opinion, the best American president in my lifetime... In my lifetime, I had Ronald Reagan, George HW Bush, Bill Clinton, George W. Bush, & recently Barack Obama as presidents of USA...

Pero upon researching about US Presidents, I consider Franklin D. Roosevelt, John F. Kennedy & of course Bill Clinton as my best American Presidents... I may be biased coz I'm a Democrat... pero to be fair with Republican, Abraham Lincoln, Theodore Roosevelt, & Ronald Reagan are good presidents...

Too bad Ron Paul can't win. Too bad Republicans select the worse candidates over Ron Paul.

romney it is.....he will try to unseat Barack Obama.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalManiac View Post
    romney it is.....he will try to unseat Barack Obama.
    ...or will he flip-flop, again, and not unseat Obama.

whaaa?

Blog Entries

batia oi ngano man dili c Ron paul atay!

^ blame it to the media bai ngano dili si ron paul... sobra kaayu ka bias ang mga media sa america... majority of them dili ganahan ni ron paul nga mahimong nominee sa republican... even the rich to richest in america dili pod ni ron paul...

Blog Entries

Rick Santorum ends US presidency bid; Rick Santorum ends US presidency bid - Yahoo! News UK

Rick Santorum has ended his 2012 US presidential campaign, clearing the way for Mitt Romney to claim the Republican nomination and face incumbent Barack Obama in November's election.
    Santorum, appearing with his wife and family in his home state of Pennsylvania, told supporters on Wednesday that the race was over, but that the fight to defeat Obama would go on.
    But Santorum, who had been considered the standard bearer for the Republican Party's religious-right support base, made no mention of Romney, stressing instead that his challenge had gone further than anyone expected "against all odds".

Santorum spoke with Romney ahead of his announcement, a Republican source close to the campaign told The Associated Press news agency.
    Romney congratulated Santorum on his campaign, calling him an "able and worthy competitor."
    A father of seven children, Santorum's decision to quit was partly influenced by a serious illness suffered by his three-year-old daughter, Bella. She was hospitalised over the long holiday weekend with Trisomy 18, a rare genetic condition that hinders a child's development.
    Santorum, 53, had been running a distant second to former Massachusetts governor Romney in the nominations race, but had nevertheless vowed to stay in the hunt, hoping a big win in his home state later this month would reignite his candidacy.
    But with polls showing Romney leading Santorum in Pennsylvania, a loss in the state would mean a second crucial defeat for Santorum on home turf, after a huge loss to a Democratic challenger in his 2006 Senate re-election bid.
    Experts and observers say Santorum has been pressing ahead with his 2012 campaign, despite Romney's virtually unassailable lead in delegate numbers, as a way to boost his profile as a strong alternative conservative and
    lay the groundwork for a possible 2016 presidential run.

Official na gyud, Romney Vs Obama for the whitehouse.....

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast