Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Ubuntu linux 9.10 is on the way!! im hoping for really big improvements esp with hardware support.

Quote Originally Posted by eax View Post
    unsa man application/process ang dako ug load?
    read my previous post bai.

asa paminaw nimo mas dako ug kaon sa duha ka application bai?

depende na sa flavors sa linux na gi gamit nimo bai like ubuntu naa kbuntu and etc. pangitaa lang asa mo fit imo rig..

bugat in what sense? it doesnt matter what distro to use its a matter of what softwares are gonna be installed? kay ang bugat does not reflect directly sa OS but HW is also to be considered. You could install a bunch of software pero no active services nag dagan can still perform better ...
    ALONE:Hated and Punished

Quote Originally Posted by r0mm3L View Post
    read my previous post bai.

asa paminaw nimo mas dako ug kaon sa duha ka application bai?
    Mas-bugat gyud ang firefox kay naa pa gud mga plugins and addons.

PC sa ako uyab:

Pentium 2 333mhz 256mb ram. sa XP kamang... installed XUBUNTU, di na kaayo kamag ug nabutangan pa ug adobe flash and her printer works on the go, auto detect sa modem

Maka autodetect ba sa modem ang XP?

how can linux install be 'bug-at'? Installation is finished in less than 15minutes...

for a complete comparison of various OS go this site

sa Windows? milagro ra if mahuman imo install in less than 30minutes. How can linux ONLY be for hackers?

user ko og windows from 3.1 hantod sa xp nitilaw ko gamay og vista sa server gamit pud ko og NT - windows 2003 tilaw pud gamay og 2007 murag nagdako ko sa windows ISA Server okey kaau. Pero when i use Linux ( Ubuntu 9.04 jaunty ) napabilib lang ko din nakita nako ang community sa Linux people the best. Now im about to learn and contribute studied python...

Para sa TS there is no harm if mo try ka bro just like me... Linux really rocks.... kapoy og sakit kaau mag trace og trojan. In linux virus free...

For the gamers tama tong gi sulti sa isa dili jud ka kita og door kay puro windows ra...

What do you mean by bug-at?

Dugay na ko ga build ug Embedded Linux systems running on ARM and MIPS microprocessors, in as little as 256K or RAM, and 16K boot rom, and 50MB flash mem. Talk about getting small, we've managed to run Linux on an SOC smaller than kanang sudlanan sa posporo. Its much lighter than even the stripped down version of the Windows kernel - XP embedded or WindowsCE. Its also the most flexible - even goolge's Android is powered by it. Flexible in the sense that we have access to the kernel's source and we can strip it down to its bare essentials when necessary. You can run it on almost a variety of devices - from your netgear network routers, to my blood pressure monitor, they are now run by Linux. Now let Windows CE do that, I bet it would require you to have lots and lots of RAM space just to be able to run bare minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by SEED OF LIBER View Post
    Mga Bosing .... so kini diay ubuntu deli gyud diay ni siya OS mura rani siya og mga widgets
    or transformation ra sakto ba mga bosing...

TY
    Ubuntu is a Linux distribution
    Linux is the Operating System.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast