Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

https://www.google.com.sg/publicdata...ind=false&icfg

GDP per capita (current US$) | Data

Basin exaggerated ra pud kaau to ila graph

the inflation was not adjusted on this though

Quote Originally Posted by Theko View Post
    Sir you are missing the point, their article was to disprove na dili Golden Age ang time ni Marcos. And ila na prove through data, and not through hearsay. Wala man cguro ngari ang mu deny na walay ayo ang admins after Marcos, pero stick to the topic lang unta ta and dili natu i.deny ang mga nahitabo during Marcos time, kay spreading misinformation ra jud na labi na kung wala legit na source ang mahatag.
    Am i missing the point? Look at how they prove sir they only described during martial law and the after (30 decades) which is not reasonable sa chart pa lang daan. And we all know middle of Martial Law is chaotic. I'am sticking to the topic,I'm just describing their graph in comparison on their "What it means" conclusion

Quote Originally Posted by RainRiku View Post
    Am i missing the point? Look at how they prove sir they only described during martial law and the after (30 decades) which is not reasonable sa chart pa lang daan. And we all know middle of Martial Law is chaotic. I'am sticking to the topic,I'm just describing their graph in comparison on their "What it means" conclusion
    Yes youre missing the point, kay they never gave praise to the succeeding admins man. What they set off to do was to prove na dili Golden Age ang Marcos Era, which they proved with data. Middle ra ang chaotic? How about the entire Martial law era was chaotic.

Again and again sir you resort to false dichotomy to try to prove your point. Wala ma'y ni ni.disagree nimo when you said na wala'y ayo sila cory and FVR. Agree man kaayo ko ana.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RainRiku View Post
    https://www.google.com.sg/publicdata...ind=false&icfg

GDP per capita (current US$) | Data

Basin exaggerated ra pud kaau to ila graph

the inflation was not adjusted on this though
    Bisan pa sa graph nimo sir makita nimo na nabyaan jud ta.. And uptrend ang uban. Pasabot ana sir dili na external factors ang problema, pero ang internal management.

Quote Originally Posted by marius View Post
    before mo mupadayun ug discuss ba ... pwede mag share sa imo ug pila inyong age

theko, shearts ug rainriku ............
    Para ni sa argument na "wala paman ka na tao ana na time, so dili ka dapat mu.reklamo" sir? hehe.

just answer the question .........................
    Hahahaha I knew it.

tsk. a simple question. dili ka makatubag ?? na unsa na gud ni ..........
    Haha kay as far as I know sir the thread is not about me. So unless maka explain ka sa relevance sa imo question, basin ma off-topic ta. Makes sense diba? Logic is fun diba?

Maypa mu apil sa rally, kay i.ban man sa istorya ang mga Anti Marcos. hehe.

I based my judgements in these recent times since I was only 6 years old at the time of Martial Law.
    Factors are:
    How corrupt are the Aquinos during PNoys term.
    All the attrocities they have commited to the farmers.
    Controversial land grabbing.
    Oligarch business connections.
    Extremely poor performance of PNoy.
    Tanim bala travesty, even accusing old sickly lady.
    Rampant drug trade in Bilibid covered during PNoys term only uncovered recently.
    Yolanda funds travesty. - Pathetic housing and lost and damaged relief goods.
    Mendiola Massacre- already in the books of history.
    General outlook of his public appearance his statement and promises are of no substance.
    Pathetic performance of his cabinets like Sec Abaya and DILG Sec Roxas.

Marcos as what I heard from the media:
    Martial Law
    Kidnap and torture
    Marcoses Lavish Lifestyle or hidden wealth- the PCGG has not proven anything or has successfully charged the marcoses guilty.

Martial Law- can be justified through extreme civil disobedience and elements of armed rebellion involved.
    Kidnap and torture- still needs to be investigated and verified. A so so accustation.

Many infrastructures built during his Marcos time. - no need for data and statistics.
    and our 13th month pay- no need for data and statistics
    Last edited by Kenshiro; 12-01-2016 at 12:53 AM.

TS paghimo nalang og argument with premises then conclusion format, i-define pud ang "dark chapter" objectively.. human lagi ni nga discussion og dali.. hehe

Anhi ko mo tu-o sa akong mama, ingun cya pag Martial Law mas han-ay daw tanan. Ang katong against sa Martial Law mao sigoro tong nagpa badlong.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast