Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast

naglibog ko if 5770 or GTS 250? (para ni 13th month)

Last edited by andz; 11-18-2009 at 08:37 PM.

WAA!!! 100% more gains at Crysis 1680x1050!!!
    it's going to be a great year next year as Nvidia will release their latest offerings...
    price down again sa mga hi end na cards... >.<

nice ATI!!! THUMBS UP!!!

so again its worth waiting for me this coming 2010 wew wew wew hehehehe

no need to hurry pa ko ani gyud, deposit sa sa banko inyo mga kwarta oi hehehehe yaw sa upgrade

pwede mabutangan ug estimated price per video card? heheh... pero if kapoy na, nevermind na lang.

@andz: do you really need to drag the "ati vs nvidia" fanboy battle here? cmon, people are smarter now, they dont just stick to one brand because they're die hard fans of it. if the 5970 beats the crap out of the rest of the competition then that simply means that people who are into performance are going to buy it. grow up kid. the disclaimers you put on the very first lines of your post is going to absolve you of your fanboy attitude you know.

Enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by kirov View Post
    @andz: do you really need to drag the "ati vs nvidia" fanboy battle here? cmon, people are smarter now, they dont just stick to one brand because they're die hard fans of it. if the 5970 beats the crap out of the rest of the competition then that simply means that people who are into performance are going to buy it. grow up kid. the disclaimers you put on the very first lines of your post is going to absolve you of your fanboy attitude you know.

Enough said.

agre ko nimu broo kirov ako gani hangtod karun S3 verge pa aku gamit ky nindut sya ug performace..

Quote Originally Posted by kirov View Post

Enough said.
    First things first, Does this thread even have ATI VS NVIDIA on any of the posts here?! It looks like your the one that dragged ATI vs Fanboy in this topic alone.

Can you please state where in my first post in this topic i made that ATI IS BETTER THEN NVIDIA? or a DISCLAIMER about NVIDIA VS ATI?

Do you even know what video cards i use ? I have more nvidia cards then ati cards, and i am an ATI Fan boy ? that's just weird Just because i am pointing out to the nvidia fans that crysis a game based on nvidia, gets beaten by an ati video card that means i am a ati fan boy ?

Everytime an ati card gets released, most of the time nvidia fans just say "that video card sucks, i bet that can't beat 295 in crysis."

I love how people are so gullible about there brands getting beaten up by the competing brand. Looks like you are one of them, *cough*

It's funny, before 5970 got even released, i already know what results they are, so i added them up in the list, but people complained because its not released yet, and i have no actual benchmark proof, and said that "what? how come 5970 would be #1 im sure it can't beat crysis"

So i removed 5970, weeks later, which is now, 5970 is out ? what are the benchmark results? the same thing i came up. Its #1, beaten 295 in crysis.

Which i showed here: https://www.istorya.net/forums/comput...ml#post5960049

I wonder why i even bothered making this thread! if i wasn't fair between nvidia and ati, i could have removed all nvidia cards and just stated ATI RULES! now thats ATI Fanboyism!

Quote Originally Posted by mastertroll3 View Post
    agre ko nimu broo kirov ako gani hangtod karun S3 verge pa aku gamit ky nindut sya ug performace..
    your username speaks for yourself. Trolling is just lol.
    Last edited by andz; 11-19-2009 at 08:47 AM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 5 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234567815 ... LastLast