Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Quote Originally Posted by friedrich View Post
    OT lang...

Boss @cakesbyche, how about their oil filters esp. the Purolator brand nga known kaayo nga daghan fake. Original ba pod na ilang Purolator filters? Just wondering ky barato ra man gud kaayo. Nag expect ko nga mahalon na nga brand so wala ko nidayon ug palit. Thanks.

Purolator filters are just class B filters. And I doubt if naa ba jud daghan Fake sa market coz the original ones are already very cheap. Purolator filters are sold with cost-based pricing not value-based that is why they are sold cheap though quality is good. If you're looking to buy higher class filters I would suggest using VIC Filters as they have Similar quality as OEM Filters. Though VIC filters may cost twice or more than Purolator I still think it's value for money for it is an essential part of a vehicle's Maintenance. With regards to your question if fake or genuine. I highly doubt if Kapitan/ Pyeza would sell fake items especially filters. I'm sure integrity is very important to them just basing on the size and the amount of customers they have. Once ma sakpan gni na mag baligya ug fake na items, ma kalat biya jud dayon na. And low quality fake filters will either leak or explode due to the pressure. So yes, if nahan ka mag purolater buy with confidence lang. I'm pretty sure they carry the original one.

Quote Originally Posted by cakesbyche View Post
    You can Buy Authentic Items from Kapitan/ Pyeza. Any item na imo ma kit.an didto orig jud na. Unless if mo sulti cla na copy then dli. However rest assured that ang KYB shocks nila ORIG jud na. They are the biggest authorized KYB dealer in Cebu FYI.
    okay boss, salamat. naka palit nako from PYEZA og nataod na nako. 4 ka KYB shocks, so far so good.

Quote Originally Posted by rans23 View Post
    okay boss, salamat. naka palit nako from PYEZA og nataod na nako. 4 ka KYB shocks, so far so good.
    Surely dli jud nuon ka mag mahay sa quality sa KYB na shocks. They are indeed the world's leading manufacturer in Shock absorbers.

naa available kapitan. so far nindot payter ni nga gas shock absorber

Quote Originally Posted by cakesbyche View Post
    Purolator filters are just class B filters. And I doubt if naa ba jud daghan Fake sa market coz the original ones are already very cheap. Purolator filters are sold with cost-based pricing not value-based that is why they are sold cheap though quality is good. If you're looking to buy higher class filters I would suggest using VIC Filters as they have Similar quality as OEM Filters. Though VIC filters may cost twice or more than Purolator I still think it's value for money for it is an essential part of a vehicle's Maintenance. With regards to your question if fake or genuine. I highly doubt if Kapitan/ Pyeza would sell fake items especially filters. I'm sure integrity is very important to them just basing on the size and the amount of customers they have. Once ma sakpan gni na mag baligya ug fake na items, ma kalat biya jud dayon na. And low quality fake filters will either leak or explode due to the pressure. So yes, if nahan ka mag purolater buy with confidence lang. I'm pretty sure they carry the original one.
    No choice boSs ky Purolator ra naa dri nga replacement filter sa amo sakyanan. Nihit pa gyud. If I remember it right around 140 ra ang cost sa Kapitan for the purolator filter. If they are indeed genuine, pila ra diay kaha baligya sa fake.

Mao ako nabasahan sa tsikot boss nga even baligya sa Ace ky fake daw.

My choice gyud unta ky Mann and Baldwin filter. Wala lang gyud ang model para sa amo car.

Quote Originally Posted by friedrich View Post
    No choice boSs ky Purolator ra naa dri nga replacement filter sa amo sakyanan. Nihit pa gyud. If I remember it right around 140 ra ang cost sa Kapitan for the purolator filter. If they are indeed genuine, pila ra diay kaha baligya sa fake.

Mao ako nabasahan sa tsikot boss nga even baligya sa Ace ky fake daw.

My choice gyud unta ky Mann and Baldwin filter. Wala lang gyud ang model para sa amo car.

Unsa diay na imo vehicle? One thing nice about Purolator is that this Aussie company carries a very full range of oil filters for many applications.

Don't believe everything you read online coz it may be biased. Ace selling fake filters is not possible. Just bcoz it's cheap doesn't mean it's fake. Perhaps competitors try to start that hearsay online para mo gamay ang sales sa Purolator kay mo hadlok ang mga Consumers ug gamit.

Yes, I agree Mann and Baldwin Filters are very high quality filters however the product line is very limited.

7.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234