Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Thread: Ttci

Default Re: Ttci

wow congrats..to all who passed the first exam..wish you luck guyzz

ka wayuk gud ani ilang style...unsa man diay qualifications nla para maka apply ka??unsa ila gi hire??walk-in ni cla or magwait ra ka tawagan??

murag legit mani sila mga pepz... naa ko kaila nga nag work did2... pero ni post rako ug comment diri para ma daghan2x sad akong pag post2x... haha...

nyeeeeekkk... kinahanglan MALE... saonz.. what if mas bright pa tas male??!?

Quote Originally Posted by iMnOtUrSuPeRwOmAn View Post
    ka wayuk gud ani ilang style...unsa man diay qualifications nla para maka apply ka??unsa ila gi hire??walk-in ni cla or magwait ra ka tawagan??
    apply ka mynimo ms..then txtsan ka nila

I passed their exams,i was initially interviewed, and i have my "final" interview on thursday... I'm so excited to get the job (team leader/futures trader) but..... I have read your posts and made me confused... U hav ur point nga naman eh... Let's watch out na lang anong mangyari this thursday....

I also applied through mynimo and waiting for their text. I do my research but to no avail about any background info for this company. Murag scam cguru ni dah! Sa mga nkaadto na sa ila office, do u see any BIR, Mayor's permit frames and etc.? Kay if wala, ipatan-aw na lang ni nato sa BIR para di ta magkapoy2x adto didto.

Pls refer to this thread also...
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/jobs/5...logy-firm.html

I'm juz curios this was closed.

Mao ni requirements nila as shown in Mynimo:

TTCI is an international financial technology company, seeking motivated individuals to join our proprietary Futures training program. Candidates must be fully committed, motivated for success and have a strong work ethic and superior math skills. Prior trading experience is not required.

Experience:
    • Bachelor’s Degree in business, mathematics or finance preferred
    • History of academic excellence
    • Ability to make excellent decisions under pressure
    • Entrepreneurial and self-motivated

Personal Attributes:
    • Pro-active thinker with the ability to spot problems before they arise
    • Must be highly competitive, driven and disciplined
    • Team player with strong interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
    • Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
    • Willingness to take on tasks, both big and small
    • Excellent time management and organization skills

Requirements:
    • Male (preferably single)
    • University Graduate
    • Must be willing to travel to the US (9 months - 1 year for intensive training)
    • Above average intelligence
    • Above average math skills (must be able to pass a standardized Math exam)
    • Average English

Compensation and Benefits
    Initial Salary: 25,000 PHP

If hired, all expenses (food, stay and transportation) in the US will be covered by the company.

Maong lisud kaayo ilang math exam kay kailang jud sila ug superior math skills.

Quote Originally Posted by mrsecret91 View Post
    I passed their exams,i was initially interviewed, and i have my "final" interview on thursday... I'm so excited to get the job (team leader/futures trader) but..... I have read your posts and made me confused... U hav ur point nga naman eh... Let's watch out na lang anong mangyari this thursday....
    nya musta man sir?

Quote Originally Posted by BatmanBeyond View Post
    I also applied through mynimo and waiting for their text. I do my research but to no avail about any background info for this company. Murag scam cguru ni dah! Sa mga nkaadto na sa ila office, do u see any BIR, Mayor's permit frames and etc.? Kay if wala, ipatan-aw na lang ni nato sa BIR para di ta magkapoy2x adto didto.

Pls refer to this thread also...
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/jobs/5...logy-firm.html

I'm juz curios this was closed.
    been to their office lately, yeah, they do have those frames with BIR, mayor's permit, sec, etc... Short conversation ive had, they have been operating for 2years in ITpark (perhaps a small group lang). It could be a good indication that they are legit per se.

Just sharing what i observed...i dont work there, nor know anyone who works there.

As for their requirement, i think they fairly stated it in their ads (i.e math skills etc). Will try to share more info when i get 'em.
    For now, try to apply if u feel fit for what they are looking for...nothing to lose (only time and self confidence lol)

goodluck!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast