Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by markydoo View Post
    lingawa ani Ts oi...na palaw ko sa iyang face but sa iyang eyes diha nku na bantayan.. walay sparkling sa iyang eyes compare to girls eyes...hehehe

nice one
    Doesn't a man's eyes sparkle when they fall in love for the first time or stare endlessly at the woman they love? They even sparkle when you mean what you say, like saying "I love you".

Lisuda tingali ana Miss Shezzy oi
    what if in real life naa uyab na nimo
    nya years na inyong relationship nya only to find out na G-force diay sya.tsk2x

pero kung kbaw ko na G sya
    dili dyud ko....
    GOD did not create Adam and Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by -miLey03- View Post
    wat if gne uyab nah nnyo ni sila daan before mo nka hbaw nga yotch d.i sila!

buwagan nnyo tungod lng ana nga reason, or will you continue loving him/her ?
    This is one of those tricky questions! if a person would say YES then that would mean gay pod sha kay mi-padayon man sha sa relationship, then if NO, I think the question will be diverted to-- How do you deal with him? How do you turn him down without appearing too rude?

Para nako NO.. so my take is .. straightforward and honesty. I think this is the best nga buhaton when turning down an unwanted gay. Just tell him in a good-natured manner that you’re not into him. You don’t have to be too nasty to turn him down. Tell him he’s not your type. That way he has a clear message na you're into a Man-Woman relationship.

P.S -- how I wish maka uyab kog ingon ani ka gwapa na "PURE" na babae, ako na siguro pina ka swerte ....... up ko ani! nice thread!

di nalang isipon nga sheman cya... dapat nagpa s3x transplant pud

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xtianubec View Post
    Lisuda tingali ana Miss Shezzy oi
    what if in real life naa uyab na nimo
    nya years na inyong relationship nya only to find out na G-force diay sya.tsk2x

pero kung kbaw ko na G sya
    dili dyud ko....
    First, my name is not "Shezzy"...You make it sound like I'm a ghetto queen. lol Hahaha!

Anyways, IRL, I did experience this with an ex-bf. We lasted for a year and a half before he confessed that he was gay and that he was actually into my Kuya and also thought he'd really turn out to be a guy but it didn't work. I said I was cool with it if he would like to continue since we really enjoyed being with each other but he decided to just end it because he can't take the embarrassment he felt. But still, I was okay with it. Though it kinda hurt that it had to take that long for the truth to come out but yeah, sh!t happens.

I had suspicions but I thought he was really just joking when he said:

"Gwapoha jud sa imong kuya, Hun oi...Joke joke joke!" (and said that a couple of times)

He does not look gay or sound gay at all that's why it was quite hard to figure out. But I'm happy because up until now, we're still good friends. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by xtianubec View Post
    GOD did not create Adam and Steve.
    Good point. ^_^

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PEDR0 View Post
    This is one of those tricky questions! if a person would say YES then that would mean gay pod sha kay mi-padayon man sha sa relationship, then if NO, I think the question will be diverted to-- How do you deal with him? How do you turn him down without appearing too rude?

Para nako NO.. so my take is .. straightforward and honesty. I think this is the best nga buhaton when turning down an unwanted gay. Just tell him in a good-natured manner that you’re not into him. You don’t have to be too nasty to turn him down. Tell him he’s not your type. That way he has a clear message na you're into a Man-Woman relationship.

P.S -- how I wish maka uyab kog ingon ani ka gwapa na "PURE" na babae, ako na siguro pina ka swerte ....... up ko ani! nice thread!
    You're right. Honesty indeed is the best way to deal with any situation you're faced with. It is hard to do but good things in life are the ones that are hard to achieve.

Thanks for dropping by and for the appreciation. ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by sHenZee03 View Post
    Doesn't a man's eyes sparkle when they fall in love for the first time or stare endlessly at the woman they love? They even sparkle when you mean what you say, like saying "I love you".

what i mean is lahi ra jud ang eye sa real girl..i had a lot of pretty gay friend because of my sister lahi ra jud ilang mata..kung baka he/she will not make stiff...hehehe LOL

https://www.istorya.net/forums/everyt...love-ones.html

i have a keen eye...coz pag first nko kita sa mga pics, i immediately knew they were GAYS.

My boyfriend would say: gwapaha nila wui, center of attraction jud ka. nobody knows but you and "her" bout the gender. hehehe.

if it was the other way around, and my guy turned out to be a wolf in sheep's clothing, i think i would have to let go, no matter how hunky he is. i know i may have loved him for who "he" is, but i think upon knowing that he betrayed me, i would definitely let go. how can i trust someone who cant even tell me about the real "him"...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by markydoo View Post
    what i mean is lahi ra jud ang eye sa real girl..i had a lot of pretty gay friend because of sister lahi ra jud ilang mata..kung baka he/she will not make stiff...hehehe LOL
    Wahahahaaha!

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast