Page 4 of 299 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Burn Out View Post
    ayaw kalimti ang ayala..dapat industrial na lng na diha..mga warehouse..ehehe or dumpsite
    IT park is considered as Light Industrial or say (Hitech Industrial), double as mid to high commercial.

mao ni sila pud PEZA regulated zones.

if i'm not mistaken ... Makati was once an industrial hub ... and only very recently passed an ordinace banning the industrialization of the city ...

...this dream of my Mandaue being the Makati of the south ... was the dream of Mayor Boy CORTES ... Mayor JONAS' father ... this was disrupted by the severe corruption of the previous administrations ... where fees without receipts were the norm ... this discouraged investors from coming in to my Mandaue ...

the leadership of Mayor JONAS is like a gentle breath of fresh air ... into my Mandaue's governance ... and from the 35 Billion in new investments ... since the beginning of the JONAS administration ... this breath of fresh air extends to the confidence of business ... in my Mandaue ...

kung dili man gani maparehas sa makati nga daghan ug tag-as nga mga buildings maayo unta nga parehas ka progressive. malimpyohan pud unta ug stricto sa mga balaod pangtrapiko.

mo ingon na jud ang mga taga mandaue ani GANITO NA KAMI SA MANDAUE

Quote Originally Posted by Leartes View Post
    IT park is considered as Light Industrial or say (Hitech Industrial), double as mid to high commercial.

mao ni sila pud PEZA regulated zones.
    aw ang AYALA Land kay IT PARK DIAY NA??

simple...patambag siya ni binay.....

binay s a dork.. y follow him.. mandaue will not prosper coz all their leaders is just there for their work not for the people of mandaue....

Quote Originally Posted by Burn Out View Post
    aw ang AYALA Land kay IT PARK DIAY NA??
    sure ka sa imo gi pangutana?

walay imposible kung maningkamot lang si Jonas. kani kay iyang gisulti, iya gyud ning tumanun.

makatabang sab ... ug mahimo ang akong Mandaue ug LONE congressional district ... like Makati ...

11.    Advertisement

Page 4 of 299 FirstFirst ... 23456714 ... LastLast